The worst first round fighters?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Im talking fighters who start very slow but once they warmed up in the later runda, becomes very dangerous and is more than capable to F you up.

Im on the fence between Cerrone and Edgar.

Cerrone

Most of the time it looks like he's got to get slapped around for a round before he wakes up and gets down to business.

Damn exciting fighter to watch, regardless.

Nick Diaz always seemed like he needs to find a groove for the first few minutes.

Cat Zingano, the next victim of Rousey. Was in big trouble in the 1st round against Tate and Nunes.

EDIT: I'm typing slow once again...

Cat Zingano, the next victim of Rousey. Was in big trouble in the 1st round against Tate and Nunes.

EDIT: I'm typing slow once again...

Came in here to say this. Its funny because Rousey is one of the best 1st round fighters in the sport right now, bad match up imo but Cat in undefeated and they didn't have a lot of options.

Unfortunately it's gotta be the Cowboy. My theory is that he has really good trainers who give him inspiring pep talks after the 1st round, leading to his in-fight evolution.

Cerrone and Cat and Machida...then again Cheetah kinda sleeps on himself during the entire fight

it normally works to Cerrone's advantage but unfortunately for Cat Ronda kills her opponents in the first round......i like Cat but she is going to get wreck'd in that first round and it'll be over quick

Also Yoel Romero. Lost first 2 rounds to Brunson and wasn't so dominant with Kennedy.

Back