• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The worst beat down ever handed in the octagon

just to offer something a little different, I am super sensitive to fighters getting their calves kicked into Bolivia. A recent example was Nathaniel Wood/Charles Rosa. (it's a YouTube Short so won't embed.)
Has anyone ever tapped from this? Because I wouldn't blame them at all.

That isn't the first Cain fight. This is the first Cain fight.

oBNRkbK.gif
Just had a random thought. It's funny how most MMA fans would say Ngannou was green in the first Stipe fight, but Cain wasn't in the first JDS fight despite only having only 9 pro fights to Ngannou's 13....

<KhabibBS>

Just had a random thought. It's funny how most MMA fans would say Ngannou was green in the first Stipe fight, but Cain wasn't in the first JDS fight despite only having only 9 pro fights to Ngannou's 13....

<KhabibBS>
cain had almost the same amount of fights as jds i believe. cain was the one who was the champion. not francis

JDS was never the same after the first Cain fight. It was a 5 round mauling. And then JDS came back for another 4.5 more rounds of mauling

jdsface.gif

JDS was totally fine after the first Cain fight. He knocked him out in 64 seconds wihtout taking damage.
The second and third fight was a problem :p

And 15 people liked that post...shertard

JDS was never the same after the first Cain fight. It was a 5 round mauling. And then JDS came back for another 4.5 more rounds of mauling

jdsface.gif
JDS vs Stipe 1 is an underappreaciated beatdown that also took something out of him imo, and he won!!

Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al Turk was brutal.
Al Turk had multiple broken bones in his face.

GSP beat the absolute shit out of BJ Penn in their second fight.

Cain couldn't operate a water bottle in between rounds in the Werdum fight.

Chris whatever his name was dry heaving for 5 minutes after a BRUTAL kick to the balls by Gonzaga, he continued only to be knocked out.

Josh Koscheck fought 5 rounds with a broken orbital vs GSP and spent days in the hospital and wasn't able to fly home, something about the air pressure and his eye socket.

I'll name 2 who rarely get named here

Jimmy Hettes vs Nam Phan

Ricky Glenn vs Gavin Tucker

2 brutal beatings

Edgar vs Swanson/Yair - were pretty 1 sided beatdowns
Ortega vs Volk. - Ortega just doesn't quit
Shogun vs Hendo 1 - both guys took unreal shots. Hendo survived 2 rounds of full attack mount and Shogun survived the H-bomb. Shogun took a beating early, Hendo took 1 late

Roy Nelson vs JDS, Overeem, Werdum, Mir,. - Nelson has eaten Ecoreem flying knees for 3 rounds, Prime JDS uppercuts for 3 rounds, Prime Werdum's Knees straight to the jaw from a thai clinch and front kicks for 3 rounds, and Mir's full knees to the chin from the Thai clinch for 3 rounds. All career ending fights.

Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al Turk popped up in my mind for something brutal

Back