The winner of Matt Brown/Maia. will NOT fight for a title shot next

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
image.png I know they're both top 10 fighter but there's a lot of guy that are more sellable then thoses two fighters and the winner would likely need another big win to maybe one day earn a title shot

Ur post contradicts ur title. Ur title says the winner will NOT fight someone for a title shot. While ur post says they will.

Yeah, no duh.

Thompson is probably next and even if he's not both Condit and Woodley have claims. Winner of that fight probably fights one of the three I just mentioned with a shot on the line. Kind of sucks for Maia because that's a long road.

Matt Brown has not done enough even if he wins to fight for the title that is almost funny to consider and as much as I like Mia when he is mentioned I don't jumped to my feet and go wooooooooooohooooooooo or nothing either.

This poster spelled "Demian Maia" wrong as well as several other names. I wouldn't trust them so much.

View attachment 78873 I know they're both top 10 fighter but there's a lot of guy that are more sellable then thoses two fighters and the winner would likely need another big win to maybe one day earn a title shot

6, 12 and 14 have their names spelled wrongly. This does not bode well for the future prosperity of AbsoluteMMA.

Obvious, Woodley and Wonderboy are ahead of them.

So you say the winner won't fight for the title and your reasoning is some random ass ranking off facebook?

The winner could absolutely fight for the title, if they book Lawler vs. Wonderboy in the summer that would line up the winner of that vs. the winner of Brown/Maia.

Meanwhile we have Condit/Hendricks 2, Woodley fights someone else, Rory fights someone and why is GSP even in the discussion? He's done.

GSP?

TS knows something we don't.

Big drop off from 10.

If Maia wins then he should get it.
That will be his 5th win over top 15 opponents(going by the UFC rankings).

Obvious, Woodley and Wonderboy are ahead of them.
Woodley wouldn't be far ahead of Maia at all if Maia can get past Brown

Woodley:
DHK(KO)
Gastelum

Maia:
Yakovlev
LaFlare
Magny(Submission)
Nelson
Brown(?)

Maia's streak is more impressive.

Matt Brown = Nick Diaz first fight back.
Please.....

The thing is, no one really thinks about that. Stop thinking things TS.

Back