The winner of Font vs. Garbrandt

What do you do with the winner? It seems very clear that the ufc wants the winner of Sandhagen and Dillashaw in the title fight after Yan/Aljo.

Yan vs. Aljo is targeted for November, then the next title fight won't happen until like March.

Do you have the winner of Font and Garbrandt fight someone like Aldo or Munoz or what? Personally I'd like to see the winner of Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw fight the winner of Font vs. Garbrandt, but I don't see that happening.
title eliminator afterwards

Lineal 135 title doesn't get passed if the fight isn't at 135.
I said the Lineal Title was blurry. And it is, Cejudo, TJ, Aljo, and Yan all have a claim to the belt. Dillashaw loses to Henry at any weight.

I hate that Dillashaw is already in a title eliminator. I will be rooting for Sandhagen so hard that fight
yeah, maybe you are right. On the other hand, he lost his title and was suspended. I think he was punished rightfully and can proof if he still has it.. If he beats Sandhagen, I don't have a problem with him fighting for the title

What do you do with the winner? It seems very clear that the ufc wants the winner of Sandhagen and Dillashaw in the title fight after Yan/Aljo.
Due to the timing of things you can very well see the winner of Font/Cody vs Dillishaw/Cory.The Dillishaw/Cory winner can also wait out to fight The winner of Sterling/Yan.Honestly if Sandhagen beats TJ I don’t think he should have to win another fight for a titleshot.

Yan vs. Aljo is targeted for November, then the next title fight won't happen until like March.

Do you have the winner of Font and Garbrandt fight someone like Aldo or Munoz or what? Personally I'd like to see the winner of Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw fight the winner of Font vs. Garbrandt, but I don't see that happening.

Back