The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Lead let me know if this works for an enforceable bet here. Don't want anyone to be able to chicken out, and this makes it more fun :) Also let me know if any of the terms need to be changed to make it official.

10 Way rumble between @HockeyBjj @MMAisGod @Gregolian @PolishHeadlock2 @Trotsky @Lowmanproblems @zebby23 @Broke Lester @kpt018 @sickc0d3r

1) The loser of the warroom fantasy football league will get a new avatar as a "sacko" punishment

2) Everyone tagged above agrees that the loser is the owner with the worst record at the end of the regular season (weeks 1-14 of nfl football season). In case of a tie of worst record, the lowest 'points for' total will be the tie breaker

3) 12/10/19 is the day after the last game of week 14, and will be when the loser is official.

4) the loser will wear the below picture as their avatar
i-suck-at-fantasy-football-27824772.png

5) This punishment will last until the nfl superbowl (can be removed 2/3/2020)

6) No reasons this could end in null. If an owner bails on the league and stops setting lineup, he is still responsible for the finish his now abandoned team receives.

7) The honorable commissioner @HockeyBjj will call the result, with it easily verified by the other members of the league. If there needs to be mod involvement, a link to the league can be PMed to @Lead (don't want the league link just floating out publicly as potentially someone could maybe discover a user's email address)

Let's fucking GO!

Hey @Lead let me know if this works for an enforceable bet here. Don't want anyone to be able to chicken out, and this makes it more fun :) Also let me know if any of the terms need to be changed to make it official.

10 Way rumble between @HockeyBjj @MMAisGod @Gregolian @PolishHeadlock2 @Trotsky @Lowmanproblems @zebby23 @Broke Lester @kpt018 @sickc0d3r

1) The loser of the warroom fantasy football league will get a new avatar as a "sacko" punishment

2) Everyone tagged above agrees that the loser is the owner with the worst record at the end of the regular season (weeks 1-14 of nfl football season). In case of a tie of worst record, the lowest 'points for' total will be the tie breaker

3) 12/10/19 is the day after the last game of week 14, and will be when the loser is official.

6) No reasons this could end in null. If an owner bails on the league and stops setting lineup, he is still responsible for the finish his now abandoned team receives.

7) The honorable commissioner @HockeyBjj will call the result, with it easily verified by the other members of the league. If there needs to be mod involvement, a link to the league can be PMed to @Lead (don't want the league link just floating out publicly as potentially someone could maybe discover a user's email address)

Easiest bet ever.

7) The honorable commissioner @HockeyBjj will call the winner, with it easily verified by the other members of the league. If there needs to be mod involvement, a link to the league can be PMed to @Lead (don't want the league link just floating out publicly as potentially someone could maybe discover a user's email address)

You can post it here for documentation purposes but because it doesn’t apply to politics, I won’t post it or have it count towards rankings. Also, you may have missed this but all bets going forward are no longer mod enforced. We simply make them official here and publicize who won and apply it to rankings. Anyone who doesn’t uphold their part of the bet will either be removed from the rankings or receive an asterisk by their name for a period of time.

Sounds good, this isn't a normal bet so agreed it shouldn't go into the scoreboard. And yeah, I haven't done any bets here so was unfamiliar with the changes

Aw well. This being public in the bet thread is what counts.

Sounds good, this isn't a normal bet so agreed it shouldn't go into the scoreboard. And yeah, I haven't done any bets here so was unfamiliar with the changes

Aw well. This being public in the bet thread is what counts.
Now no one can pull a Wai without being publicly shamed.

@Prokofievian

In

The av is kind of sexy, imo. Can’t lose on this one.

You could spice it up even more if you also did bets on who performs how well

You could spice it up even more if you also did bets on who performs how well

Sideline chump not even in the league but suggesting side bets. I bet my team will outperform yours brah. <DisgustingHHH>

Sideline chump not even in the league but suggesting side bets. I bet my team will outperform yours brah. <DisgustingHHH>
MMAisGod is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention in week 6 by going 0-6.

Dude on a podcast I listen to had a "super team" last year of David Johnson and that Niner RB that tore his ACL.

MMAisGod is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention in week 6 by going 0-6.

Dude on a podcast I listen to had a "super team" last year of David Johnson and that Niner RB that tore his ACL.

<{gspressed}>

I would take every bet on the planet that this won't come to pass.

McKinnon and super team never belong in the same sentence

Anyone who fell for thr McKinnon Kool aid just because they overpaid the heck out of him deserved what they got

Whoops. Sorry. Didn't realize this was bet thread. Thought this was some lounge back and forth

So is @BarryDillon being held responsible for the still open bets he made as @HomerThompson? Flipped through the open bets to see if any fun ones coming due and Homer's name is in there a lot

So is @BarryDillon being held responsible for the still open bets he made as @HomerThompson? Flipped through the open bets to see if any fun ones coming due and Homer's name is in there a lot
I thought making a new account after a ban was illegal. Why are the moderators allowing it, Mr. Hockey? Don't get me wrong---I love having HomerThompson around and hope he stays. I am just wondering which kind of favors Mr. Thompson had to offer to get this sweetheart deal.

I thought making a new account after a ban was illegal. Why are the moderators allowing it, Mr. Hockey? Don't get me wrong---I love having HomerThompson around and hope he stays. I am just wondering which kind of favors Mr. Thompson had to offer to get this sweetheart deal.

Most people here aren’t on their first account. A banned account doesn’t mean banned from the site entirely, although if someone is banned multiple times or does something pretty severe, they won’t be welcomed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.