The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You angle shoot your bets more than anyone here. At least be man enough to admit that.
Next time I punch you in the face, I will be sure to do it at the proper angle so has to render you unconscious. I won't aim for the top of your skull. Is that unmanly in your opinion?

Next time I punch you in the face, I will be sure to do it at the proper angle so has to render you unconscious. I won't aim for the top of your skull. Is that unmanly in your opinion?
LOL. That's a stupid, and unhelpful comparison piece. This isn't an online bookie. It's not my fault you have no balls. Just own that shit.

Also, the idea of you besting me in anything real is laughable.

Midterms calling to the intimidated clown
Forget it, bitch, you won't put your bet down
Midterms calling to the 89th percent
Quit holding out and take the damn bet
Midterms calling and I know you have doubt
But while we were posting I saw you pussing out
Midterms calling…

LOL. That's a stupid, and unhelpful comparison piece. This isn't an online bookie. It's not my fault you have no balls. Just own that shit.

Also, the idea of you besting me in anything real is laughable.
Do you live in the US? I get around. Let's have a NHB fight, on film for the forum members to witness.

Midterms calling to the intimidated clown
Forget it, bitch, you won't put your bet down
Midterms calling to the 89th percent
Quit holding out and take the damn bet
Midterms calling and I know you have doubt
But while we were posting I saw you pussing out
Midterms calling…
Does he have you on ignore or something?

@waiguoren

Then why are you ducking his bet, like a pussy?
That doesn't make me a pussy, you dope. Do you think I would be the GOAT bettor if I took every bet that was offered to me? My model is still churning away on the question of the House results. Notice I don't have a prediction on the matter in the prediction thread yet.

Again?

Also, just fucking LOL at challenging me to an IRL fight over your e-persona's "pride". Just fucking LOL.
It's about domination.

You said you found it laughable that I could beat you in something "real". Well, we're on a cage-fighting forum, so why not have a cage fight? If you're too scared, you could propose something else that's "real".

It's about domination.

You said you found it laughable that I could beat you in something "real". Well, we're on a cage-fighting forum, so why not have a cage fight? If you're too scared, you could propose something else that's "real".
I'd demolish you, bud. But I'm not an idiot. I only fight for sport, and fun. Not for my ego.

Good point. It wouldn't be much fun to have your face re-arranged.
200w.gif

This page of the thread has been priceless

This is great. I wonder if either/both of them can actually fight.

Aren't you for open borders and endless illegal immigration? We don't even know how many illegal aliens there are in the US. How can we restrict their ability to own or have access to guns if we don't even now who they are?

Oh, and far more school aged children drown every year than die in shootings. So shouldn't we have much stricter controls on pool and spa ownership?

Shut up, Meg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back