• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't move forward with officiating this bet. @Wally Brando needs to stick around a couple months before I'll consider it.

War Room Bet Thread integrity saved!

I want a piece of this action too. Provided @da_left_cross doesn't get banned again and come back under another name between now and then.

I want a piece of this action too. Provided @da_left_cross doesn't get banned again and come back under another name between now and then.

He's free to bet with all of you once he shows he can keep an account for six months. That should be a bet in itself

A) prove I'm the Left Cross.
B) @Led dont be salty. It's a bad look.
C) nothing is stopping us all from making these bets. Why do we need an arbiter? Stack it up and let's go - gentleman's honour. I thought you guys hated oversight anyway?

A) prove I'm the Left Cross.

accbe812_o.png

4e899f81_o.png

Some interesting absorption going on here...

Thread needs more bets. New rankings taking forever.

I'll be closing a win soon.

Yea, that thing looks all but sealed up barring a miracle. Still though, that will be 16 closed bets and the remaining open four are at least a year out.

I'll be closing a win soon.

Yea, that thing looks all but sealed up barring a miracle. Still though, that will be 16 closed bets and the remaining open four are at least a year out.

Looks pretty live to me. Bush Jr jumped like 13, and Bush Sr jumped about 18 within a short time of opening a war...I give it about a 20% chance.

Looks pretty live to me. Bush Jr jumped like 13, and Bush Sr jumped about 18 within a short time of opening a war...I give it about a 20% chance.

A provision of the bet involves war so that isn't something I'm factoring in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back