The War For Women

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be all in for making everything the "first woman to do ______"

What got my jimmies rustled is they are trying to make a woman the next person to step on the moon. Don't try to make a woman anything they dont need your help.

Just send the most qualified person because if a bunch of men let a woman step on the moon just because she........my future is Bruce Jenner as the first woman on the moon and Ivanka Trump is president.

Wat8.jpg

They're all going to kill themselves in like 10 years when they're 42, childless, unmarried and we're banging the Zoomers who are too perc'd out to even care if we cheat.
Let them have their fun before their upcoming doom.

Last edited:
Don't worry TS, the trial #7 for the job is lateral park a car

Don't worry TS, the trial #7 for the job is lateral park a car
lateral parking a car is easy. switch kickflip into a rail slide and bunny hop onto a fire hydrant. childs play.

What got my jimmies rustled is they are trying to make a woman the next person to step on the moon.
wait until the next person on the moon, {a woman} turns out to actually be the first person on the moon.....<BC1>

fake-moon-landing_545.jpg

They're all going to kill themselves in like 10 years when they're 42, childless, unmarried and we're banging the Zoomers who are too perc'd out to even care if cheat.
Let them have their fun before their upcoming doom.

Why did someone on Sherdog give you a yellow card?

I think they should send a group of completely random women into space alone. No training whatsoever.

NASA has to recruit women astronauts because all the jizz floating around from the dudes is wreaking havoc on the equipment.

Wow. The women-haters are out in full force in this one, aren't they? LOL.

Wow. The women-haters are out in full force in this one, aren't they? LOL.

so you want a woman to be sent to the moon because she is a woman and not because she is the most qualified? I dont care about gender, race, lgbt whatever. Put the most qualified person to do the job.

so you want a woman to be sent to the moon because she is a woman and not because she is the most qualified? I dont care about gender, race, lgbt whatever. Put the most qualified person to do the job.

I've got no problem with that. But women have been in the space program for so long now that I think it would be splitting hairs to find a more qualified man at this point. And let's not forget that a lot of what the program does is based on PR & maintaining the public's interest which equals increased funding, etc. so that will likely mean that a woman will be next.

Neil Armstrong should have transitioned to female. Then he would have been the first man and women on the moon.

Back