The WALKING DEAD: Season 7, Second Half (No Comic or Show Spoilers)

Yeah, he was only their to show the pivotal Gay kiss, you can tell he is a real Gay though, the guy who plays Aaron is not gay in real life.

Yeah Aorons Gay Friend is Gay as fuck just his facial expression looks gay and annoying!

Oh I am wondering how the Garbage emo group will fight.. that group is just retarded

"Me want your gun give gun or else"

Yeah, he was only their to show the pivotal Gay kiss, you can tell he is a real Gay though, the guy who plays Aaron is not gay in real life.

Side note, the guy who plays Aaron is a pretty funny impressionist

Yeah Aorons Gay Friend is Gay as fuck just his facial expression looks gay and annoying!

Oh I am wondering how the Garbage emo group will fight.. that group is just retarded

"Me want your gun give gun or else"

That garbage leader is one Weirdo looking creepy woman, she is ugly and has a bean pole body, and a narrow face. She looks like a real life creature.

Eugene had me laughing hard when the two chicks tried to rescue him he ran like a kid saying he didnt want to go lol That dude is funny, the actor is really good he made a real chracter, everyone else besides NEgan is bland and regular, The only ones left with an actual unqiue personality is Negan and Eugene.

Eugene is fuking hilarious, I also love when Negan goes Ohhhhh shiitt it always makes me laugh when he does that.

But wtf the lead actor used to be huge, he looked like Negan before now he is scrawny what happened the guy is a legit 6 foot 3 and used to weigh like 240

The-Comedian-watchmen-21659978-2000-1339.jpg

Yesterday episode progressed story of Rick group attacking Saviors camp very little, and I cant see how they could tell the whole story and conclusion in the next 45 minutes, possibly extended to 1 hour.

Thoughts?

That garbage leader is one Weirdo looking creepy woman, she is ugly and has a bean pole body, and a narrow face. She looks like a real life creature.

Eugene had me laughing hard when the two chicks tried to rescue him he ran like a kid saying he didnt want to go lol That dude is funny, the actor is really good he made a real chracter, everyone else besides NEgan is bland and regular, The only ones left with an actual unqiue personality is Negan and Eugene.

Eugene is fuking hilarious, I also love when Negan goes Ohhhhh shiitt it always makes me laugh when he does that.

But wtf the lead actor used to be huge, he looked like Negan before now he is scrawny what happened the guy is a legit 6 foot 3 and used to weigh like 240

The-Comedian-watchmen-21659978-2000-1339.jpg

Is that really JDM?

What happened?

USDA?

Yesterday episode progressed story of Rick group attacking Saviors camp very little, and I cant see how they could tell the whole story and conclusion in the next 45 minutes, possibly extended to 1 hour.

Thoughts?

They won't they will arrive at Negan's camp + Cliff Hanger then wait till next century

Rick and his group are nothing but assholes. I feel no pity for them at all, they deserve everything that's happened to them and even more.

another powerful, deep & thought compelling episode.

I was begging grandma from my screen, to help Rick & the gang fight against the Saviors. then when it broke into commercials, I was zapped back into reality, & saddened once again.

this show, strums harshly against my emotional strings.

Is that really JDM?

What happened?

USDA?

yeah thats him he was a stocky tall dude, he went on a diet because of a role he was playing he was playing in some western tv movie and the guy he was playing had tuberculosis so the lost over 40 pounds by eating a can of tuna a day he got down to the 170s but he claimed while filming while on his limited calorie diet he got as low as 130 he never went put the size back on the guy is way to skinny, he looked like Negan years ago in the Watchmen, Negan is a big intimidating guy, this Negan looks like his pants are going to fall off and the wind could knock him over.

I think he weighs like 170 pounds now, and he is 6 foot 3 now, he said he got as low as 130 for that texas rising miniseries.

I think he messed up his thyroid with that weight drastic cut.

They won't they will arrive at Negan's camp + Cliff Hanger then wait till next century

like you said they will make another cliffhanger, but this finale someone from Ricks group will die again, probably shasha, from the preview it looked like Negan brought her along and probably bashes her head in in front of Rick and his crew and thats what starts the war and bam wait til next season.

I thought this was one of the better episodes this season. Or maybe my expectations have gone really low now. Story progressed a little, Rick raided ocean side and he got the guns, Sasha is Negan's a prisoner, Dwight is Rick's prisoner, Negan is about to come for Rick. I highly doubt there will be all out war in the finale, just a little maybe and left for the next season which is going to suck.

I don't know, but the fact that neither you or I can remember for sure means they pussed away from the idea in general.

The closest I can remember to the show really going 'dark' with regard to rape, was when Rick, Coral & Daryl were almost taken on the road a few seasons back, and I think one of the bad guys implied something about Coral. That's when Rick went all zombie mode & bit someone's neck and then killed everybody

Yeah, the Governor was going to rape Maggy if I remember correctly, with Glenn held captive next door. Got her down to her bra and panties and was touching her, but then just gave up.

Edit: actually, I believe she had to take her bra off.

I did enjoy this episode, if only every episode of this season had a bit of suspense like this one. This season has definitely been the worst out of them all, imo.

Hopefully season 8, there's all out wars every episode between the saviors and all of the other groups. But we'll have to wait a long ass time for that to come around.

Last edited:
yeah thats him he was a stocky tall dude, he went on a diet because of a role he was playing he was playing in some western tv movie and the guy he was playing had tuberculosis so the lost over 40 pounds by eating a can of tuna a day he got down to the 170s but he claimed while filming while on his limited calorie diet he got as low as 130 he never went put the size back on the guy is way to skinny, he looked like Negan years ago in the Watchmen, Negan is a big intimidating guy, this Negan looks like his pants are going to fall off and the wind could knock him over.

I think he weighs like 170 pounds now, and he is 6 foot 3 now, he said he got as low as 130 for that texas rising miniseries.

I think he messed up his thyroid with that weight drastic cut.

Damn would have been better if he manage to put the weight back, in the scene where he is leaning over to Sasha you can really see how thin his arms for a man his height.

Like you said his pants would fall off. His thighs and legs are like twigs.

"The Walking Pants"

The show is getting predictable and boring. I watch episodes but if I miss one, I never go out of my way to rewatch. I missed the entire first half of the season when Morgan came back. I think 6 with the wolves.

Rick and his group are nothing but assholes. I feel no pity for them at all, they deserve everything that's happened to them and even more.
I have been saying this since they first came to Alexandria. They were so arrogant and felt morally superior to Deanna that I almost stopped watching. They essentially took it over just like they are going to take over Hilltop and how they tried to take over Oceanside last night.

What really separates Alexandrians from the Saviors? Is it that Rick hasn't beaten anyone to death with a baseball bat? Well let's not forget how Rick and co. attacked that Savior compound and killed people in their sleep. That's pretty evil. And they did it for no reason other than arrogance.

like you said they will make another cliffhanger, but this finale someone from Ricks group will die again, probably shasha, from the preview it looked like Negan brought her along and probably bashes her head in in front of Rick and his crew and thats what starts the war and bam wait til next season.
It has to be Tara. In literary terms she has to go just like Glenn had to go. Or Omar from the Wire.

They went back on their word or "code" so to speak. Omar went after Marlo after promising that he wouldn't kill again. Glenn killed a person for the first time and it wasn't self-defense, it was murder. Tara broke her promise to the Oceanside lady because reasons.

There should be moral repercussions for these like that. Or at least in writing and television.

So, not only does rape not exist in the post-apocalypse, but when you finally do run into the big, scary bad guy… he too, is against rape. Lol. This show is a real pussy sometimes. The only 'controversy' it has the balls to go near is gore.

To be fair, that's also a very big thing with Negan in the comics.

I have been saying this since they first came to Alexandria. They were so arrogant and felt morally superior to Deanna that I almost stopped watching. They essentially took it over just like they are going to take over Hilltop and how they tried to take over Oceanside last night.

What really separates Alexandrians from the Saviors? Is it that Rick hasn't beaten anyone to death with a baseball bat? Well let's not forget how Rick and co. attacked that Savior compound and killed people in their sleep. That's pretty evil. And they did it for no reason other than arrogance.
Not really, didn't they get into a gun battle with them? They didn't know who they were but they ran into those two cars of random ppl?

And they tried to kill Darlye, Abraham, and Sasha...

Back