The Wait is Finally Over!

infamous mattyd

Brown Belt
Reaction score
A little background on me. I am a blue under Renzo and an all around Gracie nut-hugger. Well I have been looking to get a Gracie Barra gi for over a year, including having people on this board help, all with no avail. In the US you can really only get Barra gis for particular US schools, and I wanted a Brazil one. The only way to get one was to get it from the Barra Brazil on-line store which has some complicated ordering procedures for US customers. Well anyway, I check my email this morning and Budo Videos is now carrying them. I ordered the blue one the second I saw it and I am psyched. AND THEY HAVE SIZES FOR FATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on finding your dream gi. How is the reliabiltity of Budo Videos? Do they have good customer service? Have you ordered from them before?

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them, always with great service. They get the infamous mattyd seal of approval

lol, great to hear bro be sure and post pics when you get it.

Damnit man.. I am always late on this shit. How much did you pay btw?

What's a fattie? I think the PC term is Big Boned :p

Wow, thanks for the heads up bro. Out of everyone, I would've never imagined Budo to carry 'em. Gonna order one from Budo Vids right now..

I'm getting the black one, damn those are so badass. Sorry Koral, but you're going on the hanger for now.

I assume wearing one in public would get me some chicks, lol jk

Soid said:
Damnit man.. I am always late on this shit. How much did you pay btw?

6210-1.jpg

They have em listed for $134.95

the thing is i don't even need a new gi, I have 4 and just got a new koral. but I have been wanting this shit for so long I couldn't resist

congrats.

now where is my pink isami-gi dealer, god dammit I want my frikin pinkness!

~Foz

Sweet. Those Gracie barra gis are hot, I must say.

Yo Matt, everyone has a blue or white gracie barra gi at our academy. Get the black one. That way you have blue/white/green/black gi's. Word up mah n

Soid said:
Yo Matt, everyone has a blue or white gracie barra gi at our academy. Get the black one. That way you have blue/white/green/black gi's. Word up mah n

Agreed. I actually like white and blue the most for gi colors, but that may just be because I am a pretty traditional guy.

The black are pretty sweet. Half tempted to start taking Gi classes, just so I can get them and sport them.

Flounder said:
The black are pretty sweet. Half tempted to start taking Gi classes, just so I can get them and sport them.
or jut wear it around the house...

infamous mattyd said:
or jut wear it around the house...

I do it all the time :redface: I even talked my gf into wearing the Gi top around the house this week :wink: It was hot :D

Back