The wait if the ocean is like a bis

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So if those gross ass fish at the bottom of the ocean have all that water on them and the water weigh like a ton or pr7obably a lot more I think mike can those fish does it mean those flat fish can lift a. Us up on land if the water is heavier then a bus right does thmeean the fish are s7rotj g enough to carry a bus up on land or doesnt it matter bercause the water weights a lot more and its slower do u think the fish can or cant I wonder how r if it would pop

Ahh a fellow drunk. Tip o that to ya

Bro thees fish s7rotj as those magine airy birds like pigeons

If them flat fish down there can do that,

Just imagine what all these fat ladies could actually accomplish up here...

I'll be honest dude, every time you post a thread I can't bring myself to read it, I make it into one sentence then I realize is you and that's all it takes.

I just woke up and last night 8 was th8 king about this the whole time I dont thi k the fish can lift the bus after all I tbi k they would explode and the bust would crush them

Dude listen. The fish are flush with water. Just imagine they are basically entirely composed of water. Water is essentially incompressible. All liquids are. So they are basically made from the same stuff as what is surrounding them. They don't see a big difference in pressure. You are imagining you yourself at those pressures and how you'd react. You'd die. But the same thing goes if one of those fish was transported to the surface of the earth. They wouldn't be a super fish, they'd die aggressively and instantly.

Do you understand

Dude listen. The fish are flush with water. Just imagine they are basically entirely composed of water. Water is essentially incompressible. All liquids are. So they are basically made from the same stuff as what is surrounding them. They don't see a big difference in pressure. You are imagining you yourself at those pressures and how you'd react. You'd die. But the same thing goes if one of those fish was transported to the surface of the earth. They wouldn't be a super fish, they'd die aggressively and instantly.

Do you understand
I think so it just seem alike they would be super strong from holding all tba water up and the weight of the air would be enough I know they couldnt breath for long but still I thi k a bus would crush them now it's too heavy

yes the fish can carry a bus, or two actually...

Hidden cam of a fish pushing up on a bus. It's real man...the strength is real.

Doesn't TS work with "special needs" students. Maybe it's contagious?

Hidden cam of a fish pushing up on a bus. It's real man...the strength is real.

giphy.gif

Back