Media The video of Khamzat rolling with a woman has been removed

I love how motherfuckers try to stir pots but if someone were to post about Woodley half the retards would be like blaming Woodley for the race baiting.

Dunno wtf your talking about bud. We all been having a discussion way before you showed up and started crying and making babies

Hard to talk to a guy who doesn't understand you.

Good day to you Sherbro.

I love how motherfuckers try to stir pots but if someone were to post about Woodley half the retards would be like blaming Woodley for the race baiting.
Most of these kinda threads collapse,but this one ain't too bad so far

Khamzat is trying his best by not looking at her directly, but to open the guard he'd have to go haram. It's a difficult situation.

Khamzat is trying his best by not looking at her directly, but to open the guard he'd have to go haram. It's a difficult situation.
Lol his inner self "Don't look Brother!"

Sinner stone him now! Aka the religion of peace just kidding

e5oTT25.jpg

"This interesting feeling I am experiencing being between a girl's legs is something I am eager to share with all my brothers tonight in the hot tub."

He probably rolled with women for years, and living in sweden he'd be nuts not to have casual sex tbh.
Definitely but I wouldn’t doubt if he lied to his friends back home about it lol

By back home you mean Sweden? Lol ok

I would pay to switch places with her

<{jackyeah}>

e5oTT25.jpg

I'm not gay though.

Back