The USPS sucks. UPS and Fedex don't suck.

Worked in logistics and did shipping for small businesses for several years and my experience tells me the exact opposite.

Well just now left the USPS where they wouldn't even work with me to ship a package (needed a better box) and ups fucking boxed it for me and shipped it. Assuming no fuck ups the guy should get his mail Wednesday. So that my anecdotal experience from thirty minutes ago.

I will say mail is essential so it might be that we have to keep the USPS and just accept it will lose money. Either that or subsidize ups and FedEx for rural service

Well just now left the USPS where they wouldn't even work with me to ship a package (needed a better box) and ups fucking boxed it for me and shipped it. Assuming no fuck ups the guy should get his mail Wednesday. So that my anecdotal experience from thirty minutes ago.

I will say mail is essential so it might be that we have to keep the USPS and just accept it will lose money. Either that or subsidize ups and FedEx for rural service
maybe dont try to ship things in used toilet paper boxes...
i dont see how its the post offices fault your crap packing job doesn't meet their specifications that are clearly posted in each office and all over the internet

maybe dont try to ship things in used toilet paper boxes...
i dont see how its the post offices fault your crap packing job doesn't meet their specifications that are clearly posted in each office and all over the internet
I went there to get a better box to ship it in, was kinda the point. They made no effort and directed me to UPS. How do you like then apples

I went there to get a better box to ship it in, was kinda the point. They made no effort and directed me to UPS. How do you like then apples
sounds like you should have done your homework

I've never really had a problem with them until recently. That said, since it's bleeding money, I almost feel like the USPS needs to reformed.

I would reconfigure the USPS to only deliver government-issued mail and emergency notifications. You'd probably only need to run mail once or twice a month. All other mail services should be privatized.

Why is the government delivering me grocery store advertisements and spam? That doesn't seem like it should be a function of government. Let private business handle normal mail delivery. Yes, that would dramatically reduce the USPS workforce but surely something could be worked out to transition those offices and employees to private companies. Let the real USPS focus on important mailings and that would stop the bleed.

I sell collectibles online as a bit of a hobby and the USPS has never let me down even one time.

Without the USPS rural communities will lose out. Often the cost of using FedEx or UPS to deliver mail to rural communities is prohibitively expensive.

Trump is hobbling the USPS but the folks that vote for him are going to suffer.

The USPS sucks. UPS and Fedex don't suck. So apparently all packages under 16 oz aka 1 pound under current law have to be shipped via USPS. One of my packages are being held because of politically activism and not only is it not arriving on time, its not arriving at all.

USPS has one job, deliver mail. And they cant even do that. This isnt an anti union rant. Because Fed Ex and UPS are unionized and for the past 20 years I have nothing bad to say about them since they are nice and actually deliver stuff.

#blacklivesmatter #apocalypse #armageddon #ninja turtles

i felt like this vid had it right all along. We are all Bo Derick.

How much do fedex and ups charge to deliver a letter?

You can send a letter from Florida to Alaska for like 55 cents vie USPS. That's a great deal.

Small location that didn't sell packing supplies I assume?

I would reconfigure the USPS to only deliver government-issued mail and emergency notifications. You'd probably only need to run mail once or twice a month. All other mail services should be privatized.
You don't see how this would be the worst of all worlds?

USPS is inexpensive, so i use it often.
Amazon does too, so some of my deliveries end up stuffed into my mailbox. that being said, i've gotten my mail already opened many times, or my trade magazines disappear in the mail.
mailmen also routinely steal cash and money they see inside the mail.
i wouldnt trust my vote ballot to go thru the mail either. mailmen in both parties can personally influence the result.
but they tend not to fuck with stuff you get a signature receipt for, put insurance on, or stuff you send to your grandma.

The USPS sucks. UPS and Fedex don't suck. So apparently all packages under 16 oz aka 1 pound under current law have to be shipped via USPS. One of my packages are being held because of politically activism and not only is it not arriving on time, its not arriving at all.

USPS has one job, deliver mail. And they cant even do that. This isnt an anti union rant. Because Fed Ex and UPS are unionized and for the past 20 years I have nothing bad to say about them since they are nice and actually deliver stuff.

Good luck sending packages and letters at the rate USPS allows you to. You're comparing for profit organizations to a government service. By the way, the USPS was profitable until George Bush forced them to fund retirement obligations in 2003.

lol you watch superstore?<Dany07>

They had nothing big enough
Go to a grocery store/family dollar/dollar general type store.....They always have big boxes that they throw out that are perfectly good for shipping stuff in.i

Back