• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The uppercut Conor landed was not square, can people stop saying that

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Mayweather did not walk thru a cleanly landed power uppercut. Conor's shoulder was hit as he was winding up and it was off target.

So Conor didn't land any good, hard clean shots like he claimed he would? Good to know. He failed a lot that night.

So Conor didn't land any good, hard clean shots like he claimed he would? Good to know. He failed a lot that night.
He dbled he quadrupled his net worth and went 10rnds with tbe. TBE wouldnt last 10 secs in the octagon.

In b4 thousands of excuses as to why it took TBE 10 rounds against a novice.
Floyd didnt do anything for the first 4 rounds. Once he started walking conor down and really trying to break him down it took him about 3-4 rounds to put him out.

In b4 thousands of excuses as to why it took TBE 10 rounds against a novice.

because Mayweather, a patient fighter who was letting Conor punch himself out early (and it worked), hasn't had a reputation for stopping people early in over a decade, was 40 and 2 years out of competition, and Conor is young, tough, and 20lbs heavier?

I mean, you can call them "excuses" all you want but that doesn't dismiss the reality of it.

What's the excuse for Conor? His left looked weak af compared to most boxers despite that being his trademark, all his punches looked weak, he wasn't able to hit a Floyd who was uncharacteristically plodding forward, and he definitely didn't come close to finishing him in the early rounds like he said he would? 20lbs heavier, 11 years younger.. but can't land a significant punch.. after alllll that shittalk?

Last edited:
because Mayweather, a patient fighter who was letting Conor punch himself out early (and it worked), hasn't had a reputation for stopping people early in over a decade, was 40 and 2 years out of competition, and Conor is young, tough, and 20lbs heavier?

I mean, you can call them "excuses" all you want but that doesn't dismiss the reality of it.

What's the excuse for Conor? His left looked weak af compared to most boxers despite that being his trademark, all his punches looked weak, he wasn't able to hit a Floyd who was uncharacteristically plodding forward, and he definitely didn't come close to finishing him in the early rounds like he said he would? 20lbs heavier, 11 years younger.. but can't land a significant punch.. after alllll that shittalk?
So many excuses.

Floyd didnt do anything for the first 4 rounds. Once he started walking conor down and really trying to break him down it took him about 3-4 rounds to put him out.
More excuses.

I predict t'ese t'ings.

More excuses.

I predict t'ese t'ings.
Not excuses its confirmed facts. Excuses is you conor fans seeking a moral victory in conors humiliation.

An old weak frail brittle handed man beat the fuck out of the irish gorilla.

lol, anything else is irrelevant and i see you are still coping hard with it

Not excuses its confirmed facts. Excuses is you conor fans seeking a moral victory in conors humiliation.

TBE needed 10 rounds to stop a novice. You have nothing but excuses.

What happened in rnds 7 and 8?

He waited till the Gorilla was sleepy and decided to throw a few soft punches that didnt even draw blood.

TBE needed 10 rounds to stop a novice. You have nothing but excuses.
TBE doesnt stop anyone anymore. But stopped the once in a lifetime talent irish gorilla, he truly is TBE. He overcame the second coming of Bruce Lee and stopped him at age 40.

Amazing stuff.

TBE doesnt stop anyone anymore. But stopped the once in a lifetime talent irish gorilla, he truly is TBE. He overcame the second coming of Bruce Lee and stopped him at age 40.

Amazing stuff.
TBE needed 10 rounds to stop a novice. All these excuses are sad.

He waited till the Gorilla was sleepy and decided to throw a few soft punches that didnt even draw blood.
840995888.jpg

TBE needed 10 rounds to stop a novice. All these excuses are sad.
Hes not a novice, hes the next bruce lee and an irish gorilla. He also hits like a truck and had 20 pounds on floyd, not to mention his magic awkward movement that the boxing world has never seen. And floyd overcame the odds and beat him.

He truly is TBE. Wow.

He dbled he quadrupled his net worth and went 10rnds with tbe. TBE wouldnt last 10 secs in the octagon.
Why do some care so much about his net worth? Do you honestly think Conor gives a damn about our next cable bill, which will be $100 greater?

Also, he didn't "go" 10 rounds with Mayweather. If you believe that, this must've been your first boxing match.

Back