The upcoming female main events lol

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Lol @ two chicken heads headlining in Denver over Cowboy Cerrone vs Masvidal.

No ones forcing me to watch it so thankfully I get to leave my house early on those Saturday nights!

Sweet topic. You should list other things that you aren't going to watch.
I really need to know. We all do.

Maybe bellator start following ufc plan of women headline cards. Maybe that will help them get more viewers.

The nice thing is, now I don't have to worry about missing the main event when the card runs over time on my DVR recording

if you are going to be a follower so hard, you have to throw in some "dead, lit, asf" etc.. in there
you know... to be cool

8745302.gif

Masvidal doesn't appeal to casuals, at least Shev beat Holly and Pena can be hyped as a TUF winner.

Agreed it's ridiculous. I couldn't care less about most female fights but the UFC brass loves to put them at the top of the tickets. Some sort of pandering bullshit. Pathetic.

Yeah, I'm never quite grasping the concept of these whining threads. Or why these posts just can't be made in the countless whining threads already in existence ?

Because every male fight, and main event have been spectacular. Never a single shit fight among them.

Who fucking cries so much about shit they supposedly dont give a flying fuck about ? Especially to the point where you make a thread about it ? Going out of your way to talk about it proves you have way more interest than you let on. And you'll be right in front of your tv watching these fights from start to finish.

Sweet topic. You should list other things that you aren't going to watch.
I really need to know. We all do.

I'm not gonna watch TMZ, daytime gossip talk shows, uhh Wendy Williams? What else do you stay-at-home males watch on your free time?

So there are two highly ranked women fighting after 2 less highly ranked men. What's the problem?

I'm not gonna watch TMZ, daytime gossip talk shows, uhh Wendy Williams? What else do you stay-at-home males watch on your free time?

Stay at home male? Is that a thing? Aren't they just called unemployed?

Yeah, I'm never quite grasping the concept of these whining threads. Or why these posts just can't be made in the countless whining threads already in existence ?

Because every male fight, and main event have been spectacular. Never a single shit fight among them.

Who fucking cries so much about shit they supposedly dont give a flying fuck about ? Especially to the point where you make a thread about it ? Going out of your way to talk about it proves you have way more interest than you let on. And you'll be right in front of your tv watching these fights from start to finish.

Because ts wants us all to know he's a hardcore alpha and he ain't got time for catfights.

But he does have time to make gayass threads about them.

I like Valentina, this card is definitely watchable to me, main event included.

And will post about how pathetic it was no matter how it went.

Back