the Unstoppable JDS might be back; the rumor has it that he and his former wife are back together

Great to hear that Thirsty JDS is back!

Hopefully he goes on another streak of brutal KO's like when he put away Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel, and Napao back to back to back to back to back

It's called punch drunk for a reason. Get punched in the head enough and you'll find her attractive too.

JDS' upgrade, after he became rich and famous.

Junior-Dos-Santos-Girlfriend-Isadora-Santos-pics.jpg

Visana-Piccozi-Junior-Dos-Santos-Wife.jpg

If not possessing class violates a rule punishable by dubs, this website's new moniker should be changed to Sherdubs.com.

Seriously, though, lacking class shouldn't be a punishable offense.
WaGs(wives and girlfriends) and kids should be off the table, basically gradeschool rules, "no momma jokes"

WaGs(wives and girlfriends) and kids should be off the table, basically gradeschool rules, "no momma jokes"

I won't argue your point.

I'm more concerned with posters getting dubs for not actually committing a dub-worthy offense.

I won't argue your point.

I'm more concerned with posters getting dubs for not actually committing a dub-worthy offense.
eh discretion of the almighty Mod, what can you do.

JDS' upgrade, after he became rich and famous.

Junior-Dos-Santos-Girlfriend-Isadora-Santos-pics.jpg

Visana-Piccozi-Junior-Dos-Santos-Wife.jpg

Yea no one is gonna argue against the upgrade, i mean come on
24yr old tv girl that looks like this
cigano_e_namorada.jpg

But if he loses again...

DUMP HER, and get back with the woman that got you to where you were.

In rural Brazil she's an 8. You guys just don't understand Brazilian tastes. A lot of the chubby white moms you see shopping at Walmart in the USA would be drooled over in the countryside pretty much everywhere in south america.

At his last press conference Rothwell said "I've seen women ruin champions, mines making one"

Maybe he realised skinny mcarmcandy was no good for him

Motivated BJ
Chuck with that look in his eyes
Happily married JDS

Back