The Ultimate Fighter "Fan Edition"!!

Underworld

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Prerequisites:

No previous training in any combat art.
Obvious, shitty cardio.

Ok, how many of you would sign up for it?

And

Would you watch it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news is, you will learn from a pro to get you in shape and practice etc...

So, basically a sanctioned street fight.

I'd watch for the LOL KOs.

Like watching The Biggest Loser except everyone's trying to incapacitate each other

Good idea, I would love to kick the shit out of some of the keyboard warriors on this site.

I always thought getting traditional martial artists trained by MMA guys would be a neat idea. Mix UFC 1 with Ultimate Fighter. I would just have maybe a month solid training before we get the first fights going.

Let me bang bro. Also, how about TUF: New Edition, to have Bel fight Biv, with the winner fighting Devoe-Brown winner for the belt?

I shit the bed on that one, I was typing to quick heh.

It happens to the best of us. We all just have to be prepared for when the other grammar/spelling Nazis come to burn us at the steak.

Yes, I know, it's stake. It was a joke within a joke.

It happens to the best of us. We all just have to be prepared for when the other grammar/spelling Nazis come to burn us at the steak.

Yes, I know, it's stake. It was a joke within a joke.

mmm...steak...:icon_chee

I'd watch the shit out of that.

I used to love So You Wanna Fight, SYWF was amazing. Add the reality show aspect to it, some brief training, some gassing and hilarious knockouts and it could be the best thing on tv.

Why would they add one fan to the show? Actually, that would be cool just to hang out and train.

Back