The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale: Jedrzejczyk Vs. Gadelha II Weigh-ins July 7th 4PM ET (Discussion)

Jake Matthews vs. Kevin Lee on the early prelims what the heck? Thats a great fight

I can't stop looking at the Octagon Girl's face!

Why so plastic?

ABC went for the nut check at 19:09 lol

wdTSUq8.gif

Gadelha looks softer.
f2tz55Q.gif

I noticed .. no where near as shredded as she used to be at weigh ins... not shredded at all actually. She is still buff though ...

Will "ill" Brooks

Never change, Goldy.

I noticed .. no where near as shredded as she used to be at weigh ins... not shredded at all actually. She is still buff though ...
The fighters weighed in earlier and are already rehydrated. This is just for show.

The fighters weighed in earlier and are already rehydrated. This is just for show.

it's the weirdest thing they do this for show a second time. Is that actually true? If so they should say whether they weighed proper and then say what they weigh now. Or do they do that? I stopped watching weigh ins a while back.

it's the weirdest thing they do this for show a second time. Is that actually true? If so they should say whether they weighed proper and then say what they weigh now. Or do they do that? I stopped watching weigh ins a while back.
They do mention if they missed weight etc., but not what they weigh now. On that last card in Canada, they showed a little window with the actual weigh in.

A lot of people still want to see how the fighters look before placing bets. And of course as a sherdogger we should all want to see who is shook.

They do mention if they missed weight etc., but not what they weigh now. On that last card in Canada, they showed a little window with the actual weigh in.

A lot of people still want to see how the fighters look before placing bets. And of course as a sherdogger we should all want to see who is shook.

It's funny. I saw the gif of Amanda Cooper, I think, weighing in and then running at Dana all crotch grabby style and I thought "wow, she made weight with her shoes on?"

It's funny. I saw the gif of Amanda Cooper, I think, weighing in and then running at Dana all crotch grabby style and I thought "wow, she made weight with her shoes on?"
The first early weigh ins they all still stripped down. Lot of people thought it was goofy. I still prefer they take shirts, shoes & socks off just to see how the weight cut may have affected them. Also I like to see the stare down with no shoes to see real height differences.

Will "ill" Brooks

Never change, Goldy.

I know they weighed in earlier that morning because I saw photos from right after the weigh in .. Claudia is not shredded like she used to be. Joanna still looked like weight cut Joanna at the weigh in for show, Claudia did not ...

wait a minute, 5 fights in 2 hours including commercials/promo's on FS1??? they are fixed?

Back