The UFC/WME need to do something about Valentina carrying knife and glock gun to presser events

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She said she is always armed and ready no matter where she goes, she brought this knife to the presser today and said she always has her Glock 19 ready by her side. Can someone tell me how is she able to have this gun if she is a foreigner don't you need a license and be a citizen?

would.....

put a ringer on that finger.

I could listen to her voice all day. Dreamy.

Sounds like the female Frank Mir.

Homie's ready to slaughter mo-foz if shit ever goes down.

Would have been interesting if she was on the bus that McNuggets assaulted

TS has been making shit threads after shit threads

I like that in woman. Puts my sig sauer in her purse for me

She probably would have shot poor Artem instead. Lord Artem has the worst luck of all time: 65 inch reach, Conor's punching bag, most made fun of fighter in history, got pulled from the card because Khabib bitched him, walking joke of MMA

I like that in woman. Puts my sig sauer in her purse for me
She probably would have shot poor Artem instead. Lord Artem has the worst luck of all time: 65 inch reach, Conor's punching bag, most made fun of fighter in history, got pulled from the card because Khabib bitched him, walking joke of MMA

She has already used her gun in Peru, she talks about it before how she has shot people and possibly killed them in the barrio its dangerous

There is even video of her and her coach eating at a cafe in Peru and then armed robbers come in and her coach starts shooting and the robbers run and valentina runs to her coach to check on him and was ready to take the gun and shoot at them.

The only issue I have with it is that she is carrying a Glock, S&W 686 > Sig p226 > Glock 19

Yup artem would have taken a bullet for him. Poor guy

I'd feel safer with her in the room

I'm hoping for an absolute career ending starching by Valentina.

Back