The ufc should stop feeding Yadong killers.

He is only 23 and he already fought Vera, Stamann, And Phillips. and now he's fighting Kenney next week who's another hungry killer.

He's on the same boat as shahbazyan. Both of them are only 23 but the ufc keeps feeding them killers and they keep accepting it.

But he beat Stamann and Vera.

He was very competitive with Phillips it doesn’t make sense for him to take a major step down.

This isn’t like Shahbazyan where is getting killed. Yadong is obviously very close in skill with these guys

Yadong was looking like the one, but recently has struggled with rangier opponents. He hasn't been able to control the fight with big strikes to put the opp on the back foot. He has shown the ablilty to close the distance and land shots, but his gas tank cant support a btiltz style gameplan for 3 rounds.

I think the fight with Kenney will be a banger. Yadong may fade if his hands cant keep Kenney at bay.

He is only 23 and he already fought Vera, Stamann, And Phillips. and now he's fighting Kenney next week who's another hungry killer.

He's on the same boat as shahbazyan. Both of them are only 23 but the ufc keeps feeding them killers and they keep accepting it.
Agreed -- I feel he lost in 2 of his wins, as well -- kid has been getting fed to the wolves. He's a bright prospect -- I'd like to see him develop more.

I like him better than Li Jiangling, who fights like a more mobile Dan Henderson.

Bro Edmen lost to two top 5-6 guys in Brunson and Hermansson.. Its not the same. Song is 5-1-1 in UFC and youre upsetting about him fighting unranked Kenney?

Translation - feed him cans.

He’s getting good experience in there and will be a better fighter for it. Iron sharpens iron, if he’s a top guy he will win and be ranked as such.

rooting for him though

ironsharpenssl-1_large.jpg
And Yadong is a better fighter for it...

I’m just here for the Dong

I feed Mydong to a killer right hand every night.

Mydong has been doing just fine thank you very much.

Everyone wants some of yadong all up in their face.

Nobody knew at that time that Chito was hilariously under ranked at the time

he still is

straight laughable he's outside the top 10

Back