The UFC should sign HULK, HW Division need more talent.

Can't wait to see him in the pro!
I'm dying to see how he fits in the pros. He's obviously short for a 4 and he can't shoot well. In today's NBA thats a bad recipe. Sometimes those wide body 3/4 types struggle in the league. That's the negative, but there's obviously tons of positive.

Man I hope I have to change it. Strong competition this year though, all 4 teams left are strong. I think the Rams are an easier matchup honestly but beating Brees head to head in a Super Bowl would be special.
Definitely, the 4 best teams are left and all have a shot. Brees and the saint's are the toughest team in my opinion. But with our run game, and having brady and Bill i feel pretty confident. Especially after what we did to the chargers.

I'm dying to see how he fits in the pros. He's obviously short for a 4 and he can't shoot well. In today's NBA thats a bad recipe. Sometimes those wide body 3/4 types struggle in the league. That's the negative, but there's obviously tons of positive.
I think he'll do great.

Not much shorter than Draymond, but stronger & twice the athlete.
RJ Barrett is the safe pick, But Zion upside worth all the risk.

Definitely, the 4 best teams are left and all have a shot. Brees and the saint's are the toughest team in my opinion. But with our run game, and having brady and Bill i feel pretty confident. Especially after what we did to the chargers.
OH I'm very confident also. Our run game is beast right now and we gonna definitely need to control the clock vs any of the 3 teams left. My only worry is will out D show up again. Killed us vs the Eagles and it's basically the same unit.

OH I'm very confident also. Our run game is beast right now and we gonna definitely need to control the clock vs any of the 3 teams left. My only worry is will out D show up again. Killed us vs the Eagles and it's basically the same unit.
If the Pats goes to the SB
It's in Atlanta...

The crowd won't be on their side to say the least.

synthol-pecs-guy.jpg
What does TJ have to do with this?

I think he'll do great.

Not much shorter than Draymond, but stronger & twice the athlete.
RJ Barrett is the safe pick, But Zion upside worth all the risk.
I hear you on Zion but he doesn't have the passing, intangibles, D and grit of Draymond. At least not right now. I'm not saying he can't be a stud, I'd just be a little nervous about taking him 1. He's such a unique prospect, it's hard to project him accurately or at least make a comparison to another player. He does kinda remind me of under 30 Charles Barkley.

If the Pats goes to the SB
It's in Atlanta...

The crowd won't be on their side to say the least.
Great point. It would be like a road game if we play the Rams. I'm gonna assume that crowd will hate the Saints as much as us.

Great point. It would be like a road game if we play the Rams. I'm gonna assume that crowd will hate the Saints as much as us.
NO is still pretty close from ATL

And in a Dome, Brees would have an advantage no doubt.

Summed up my thoughts exactly, the defense is what I'm always skeptical about even though they have looked good this year.. For the most part. Excited to see how this play's out

I hear you on Zion but he doesn't have the passing, intangibles, D and grit of Draymond. At least not right now. I'm not saying he can't be a stud, I'd just be a little nervous about taking him 1. He's such a unique prospect, it's hard to project him accurately or at least make a comparison to another player. He does kinda remind me of under 30 Charles Barkley.
The One thing I'm worried about,
Can that kind of physique stay injury free for a long career?

A freak like Shaq, or is body will fail him like Larry Johnson.

They need to sign LBJ.

AAA level athlete, 6'8" 250 pounds, massive reach, explosive as fuck.

He would torch the HW division with the same training time as Phillip Jack Brooks.

Dana needs to guarantee him 100M for a fight to win the HW title.

I actually agree with you. If Lebron trained MMA for 5 years, I think he would be the heavyweight champion. But he's a little old to be making that transition right now. Obviously he's happy making 40 million a year in basketball, so that's never happening.

I know your kidding but James Johnson on the Heat got a mma background. Hes like 6'8 240. Pretty good athlete for his position. To bad nobody knows him and he wouldn't be much of a draw. Also he makes like 10mil a season so there's that.

Yeah I’ve always wanted to see James Johnson fight.

That’s a big, tall, athletic, mean motherfucker. Like you said probably won’t ever happen though, for several reasons. 10 million reasons actually lol.

Yeah I’ve always wanted to see James Johnson fight.

That’s a big, tall, athletic, mean motherfucker. Like you said probably won’t ever happen though, for several reasons. 10 million reasons actually lol.
14millions this year, 15 next year & 15,5 next.

He's 31 and is number are a bit down this year.
at 34 he might be without a job in the NBA even at the Veteran minimum.

That doesn't leave much time for an MMA career, but isn't inpossible to see him try.

Iranian Hulk (real name: sajad gharibi) loves his synthol

He's supposed to be fighting this guy in KSW sometime in the near future:

a02803e65bf331509247c644075ba456.png

maxresdefault.jpg

So expect about 40 seconds of cardio between the both of them.

He dwarfs one of the world's most tried and true 100% natty elite bodybuilders in Simeon Panda and he's wearing Rich Piana gear, while covered in prison tats. This dude looks promising.

Talking about a hw prospect without providing height and weight should be an immediate ban

Last edited:

I disagree, in today’s game of positionless basketball undersized bigs are being used more. He will be just fine in the regard. He’s bigger than Draymon Green who isn’t half the athlete Zion is.

His shooting needs work, but has already improved a lot. The kids only what, 19? His form is actually pretty good. Most kids his age are still raw as shooters, even the ones who become great.

You don’t want to be the GM who was overthinking and passed up on Zion Williamson. That’s a career killer.

Back