• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The UFC should have done Colby Convington vs Nick Diaz

nah, the UFC needs to let leon/belal play out, and then let Colby get the winner. He totally deserves it and is the a real champion, a true legend of the sport. Nick vs Colby does nothing for the division. But Colby sitting out does. Hope UFC makes the right choice again.

As far as styles matchups go, that one’s ass cancer and has been for nick’s whole career. At this point I think most of us only wanna see fun fights for him, to the extent that we wanna se him get back in there at all at his age and mileage

I could see either fighter win and get an undeserved title shot. I'm going to go with Nick Diaz, Colby looked terrible in his last fight and is on the downslide now that he doesn't have that trump support behind him. This could have been one of the better main events of the night.
Colby looked inactive and out-of-place the first few rounds against the WW champ, like he'd had a long layoff--which he did. But Nick has fought one time since 2015 and he verbally quit against an old/washed Lawler that Colby easily beat. Colby all day. Nick had never defended TDs well, and I doubt he's trained too much BJJ in the last 10 years. He certainly doesn't have the mobility on the ground that he had when he was 25.

No??? Fuck Colby, then next? Get a TS after beating Nick.

Too many cherry picking for that duck.

I see Islam losing, too much self-confidence and pride comes before the fall

Back