The UFC should consider this

PizzaandBeer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hear me out, instead of any tournament, there should be an 8 man contender mma fight to see who should fight the champion. That way you truly know who the number 1 contender is with whoever is the last man standing.

Last edited:
How does this solve anything? You could have the same set of people fight each other 100 times and it would go completely different every time.

I guess there were no weight classes. Lol, those bigger dudes from Poland had a good ole time.

The fuck was that ?

And so the champs meant to sit on the sidelines for like 2 years at a time whilst this takes place?

EDIT. Just seen you meant all in the same night, fighters cant make fights in the same year these days, this should work.

Tag Team bouts - first in the octagon Usman vs Colby. In Usman’s corner ready to be tagged in is Gaethje, they train together. In Colby “Chaos” Covington’s corner Khaos Williams

I remember Jorge Maz bragging about the quality of his sucker punch on the MMA Hour. I'm sure he would be GOAT of this team MMA thing.

Hear me out, instead if any tournament, there should be an 8 man contender mma fight to see who should fight the champion. That way you truly know who the number 1 contender is with whoever is the last man standing.

you like to troll, and you come off as serious, gj in that regard.

Also I wont watch the videos because....

I already know the fatass with the red mohawk is the only one who can throw some decent bombs and hilariously enough seems to be their poster boy lol<{yearp}>

tenor.gif

If you like this, check out Knight fights. 8 guys in full medieval armour and full weapons [dulled swords, battle axes, maces]! Best 4 from this fight, then final 2 go at it. Forget this team MMA crap.<Eek2.0>

Back