The UFC keeps posting old videos of Ronda Rousey

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

She's not giving them any new material, she's refusing to talk to the media or do any press conference (this is speculation but they usually do one for the big events months before the fight, so she probably refused and that's why they did the awkward faceoff)

Will they remove her from the card?

Probably not, they usually do a press conference a couple days before the fight.

this is just proof that her fight is with WME and Ari Emanuel. Not Amanda Nunes #100percent #iloverouseyBUT #forSure

She's not giving them any new material, she's refusing to talk to the media or do any press conference (this is speculation but they usually do one for the big events months before the fight, so she probably refused and that's why they did the awkward faceoff)

I think the average sherdogger is more knowledgeable of mma than the average person so some of the hype videos look ridiculous but if you didn't know allot about it then you'd think whoa doggies!

Well she is NOT the same Ronda......this Ronda knows she can be beat.....the old Ronda would never admit it....but IMO that will help Nunes.....all Nunes has to do is hurt her...and Ronda will be looking for an out....she has never been known for having any heart.....so I don't expect a come back from Ronda if she is losing the fight....she will go into panic mode...just like she did against Holly!

The UFC and Rousey had an agreement to which media obligations she had and that was it.

Fine with me......the less I hear about; and from Ronda.....the better I like it!!

Back