The UFC is SO lame these days…

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just as the title reads….

Pink Goof has brainwashed people into thinking they should be grateful for these free Fight Nights featuring Clay Guida and Mickey “CM Punk Killa” Gall….

No doubt some low iq flamers will jump all over this thread talking about how “hardcore” fans love guys watching the likes Brian Barbasol Barberena and 55 year old Jose Aldo picking up the W versus a “top” contender and Glover “Beat Sokojdou back in 2005” is the reigning LHW champ ….

Even for the most feeble of Sherdorks, this should be a clue.

Mix all that with drunk DC and beyond boring weasel Anik on the mic….*yawn*

Triller & Bellator it is…

nick-diaz.gif

55 year old Jose Aldo picking up the W versus a “top” contender
You wrote the same thing last night - minus the "picking up the W"

Go chant "lets go brandon in your living room"

There are plenty of things to be annoyed about the UFC - the fights are not one of them (well some are but most are bringing it).

Obviously this is purely subjective but, for me at least, this era is pretty damn enjoyable and entertaining. I started following this sport in '03 and that period of the '00s will forever be my favorite era, likely due to the power of nostalgia, but to say this era sucks, well....I just don't get it. Are the cards as routinely loaded as they were back in the day? Hell no, in fact loaded cards are becoming more and more of a rarity but I'll take watching fights that are, for the most part, plenty entertaining on a weekly basis over waiting months in between star-packed cards. I do not miss that part of the old days at all. And to complain about last nights card? Sure it wasn't packed with names but it had some up and comers along with some vets, and the fights delivered. I was thoroughly entertained, personally. Now a card like Veira/Tate? Yeah, that sucked but I also had the option to opt out which I opted for. I would rather have the option not to watch on any given weekend than to have must-see events 4-6 times per year, in that case you don't have the option to skip a few weekends, it is a compulsion.

I'd be fine with what they're doing if they just ditched USADA. I wanna see these guys jacked and healing up quicker. I want the divisions that should matter the most - MW-LHW-HW - to matter the most again.

With no Dork Schmetzky, we would've had Brock vs Jones by now and you's all know it. Aldo would be the trapezoid king at LW, legblasting guys into beyblades instead of larping as a bald, emaciated child.

Lmao at the misery. So many great fights recently

Other than the Tate/Viera card which did suck the last 4-5 cards have been great, not every event is gonna be a smash and the same could be said back in the day too for those with rose tinted glasses.

There have been some weak cards this year but that was not one of them. I'm a part time fan these days, but I enjoyed last night's event more than I have done in a long while.

Sounds to me like you don’t like MMA. Go watch basketball or something little fella.

I was thoroughly entertained last night, I'm sorry for your loss.

Pretender Series is going to (already has) flood the roster with guys willing to throw down for 10k.

Uncle Dana and Ari will be pocketing around 95% of revenues the way I see it, and guys like Reem, JDS, etc. will be a distant memory.

Also, I’d bet big money that Arlovsky & Rothwell will be cut on the same day very soon. Welcome to the future boys.

Back