The UFC has done an injustice to the people of Ireland.

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Irish people can no longer buy PPV's or watch the main card of a FN on Fight pass. The UFC struck a deal with BT Sports and now the UFC is exclusive them to Ireland, even though BT Sports is a subcribtion channel that isn't even available on the most popular TV service in the country.

This is fucking bullshit. Right before the McGregor fight wtf were they thinking? Half the country is going to have to watch it on some shitty stream. Surely this will have a huge effect on PPV buys?

They don't even count the Irish PPV numbers anyways. They dont give a fuck.

All Irish people that matter live in Boston and Philly

I thought all Irish people are at the bars anyways.

You really think the UFC cares about Ireland? Lol. They make more money off Irish American fans.

That sucks. Good thing I live in the greatest country ever.

Nobody gives a fuck about Ireland, buddeh. Even Conor doesn't want to be there.

idgas.gif

That's shame you won't be able to see Conor get smacked up in real time.

Hey...the guys running the 4 billion dollar company must know something we don't. Or maybe they just got really lucky in business.

That sucks for Irish fans though...

Not trolling.

Having experienced something similar with Glory Kickboxing, I can sympathize.

Can't watch live at all. No streams available and no television deal in Canada.

It sucks.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Irish people can no longer buy PPV's or watch the main card of a FN on Fight pass. The UFC struck a deal with BT Sports and now the UFC is exclusive them to Ireland, even though BT Sports is a subcribtion channel that isn't even available on the most popular TV service in the country.

This is fucking bullshit. Right before the McGregor fight wtf were they thinking? Half the country is going to have to watch it on some shitty stream. Surely this will have a huge effect on PPV buys?

lol

That's what Irish fans get for ruining sherdog

How many PPVs were sold in Ireland for Conor's last fight? Real question.

Back