Media The UFC Fight Island promo vid

I can't forget Burns was TKO'D by Hooker. Even if it was on a different weight class.. I can't.

You think you're a hero wearing your little goofy mask? Dana saved fucking sports bozo, yeah.

Lot of negativity up in here. I thought it was decent, and this is coming from a guy who isn’t afraid to be critical

Should have really played up the island angle....Octagon on the beach like that other organization did years ago..

Should have really played up the island angle....Octagon on the beach like that other organization did years ago..

Bodog fights did it first.
I don't have a problem with the promo tho and am stocked for that card. Last 3 belts on the line card was one of my favorite PPV of all times so hoping this one delivers too

Bodog fights, and no kidding I totally agree.
Why not just Fucking do it and throw some shitty prelims out there
What does it cost them per fight to pay some scrubs like 25k? Huge missed opportunity imo. The Arabs built that ppv arena in like 7 days im sure they could knock up a sun shelter pretty easily.

I’m still hoping it’s on the actual beach...
0B232F59-3880-4563-9563-AF798967F5E1.jpeg

Pro Wrestling did Bash at the Beach for a reason cause it looks cool as shit.

only downside is the obvious factors of like wind kicking up sand.

Back