The UFC are idiots for not doing a face off between Diaz/Conor. Why do they wait till last week?

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find it amazing how Conor and Diaz have been together only once and that's when they were doing the press conference where they couldn't hear shit thus the shit talking sucked.

Why in the hell is the ufc waiting till last second to get these guys together to talk?

I feel is partially Conors fault since he is too scurred to not train and argue with Diaz.

Imagine a face off between this guys, but alas UFC sucks at hyping up.

no need to hype this one, it's going down!

They need to keep Mcgregors mentality in tact, so minimal contact with Sigmund Diaz at all until fight day

Seriously, let these guys train already, and show up at their best.

How many beauty pageants* do you need to see.

*© Nick Diaz, all rights reserved

Man, I don't know. These press events have bombed. And with Conor laying low. I think the PPV might suffer. The fucking UFC should have rebooked the first presser straight after in ended.

To be honest, I would prefer a few more live television split-screen interviews with these two instead.

Those are friggin' Gold

To be honest, I would prefer a few more live television split-screen interviews with these two instead.

Those are friggin' Gold

Yeah. Also They need to do a smaller venue press conference. Like the first 196 press conference where the fighters are close to the fans. It's a different kinda energy that brings the best out of them.

I find it amazing how Conor and Diaz have been together only once and that's when they were doing the press conference where they couldn't hear shit thus the shit talking sucked.

Why in the hell is the ufc waiting till last second to get these guys together to talk?

I feel is partially Conors fault since he is too scurred to not train and argue with Diaz.

They have faced off and they'll face off at the weigh ins.

As for arguing/trash talking/roasting goes, Diaz didn't really engage in it that much the first time around - because he was keeping it real :rolleyes: - but it was all thrown together quickly. I think Diaz is more noted for his talking inside the cage rather than outside.

To be honest, I've always had a hard time understanding some of what he says, and even last night he wasn't coherent in some of the things he was saying.

That's just the way it is, things will never change. That's just the way it is, ooooo yeahhhh.

well Conor can't really say anything.

What will he say? "i will win THIS time!"? sooo convincing :D

It would be more of a face down.

Man, I don't know. These press events have bombed. And with Conor laying low. I think the PPV might suffer. The fucking UFC should have rebooked the first presser straight after in ended.
I agree. I personally don't have any less interest in the rematch but I don't feel a lot of buzz surrounding it. Conor is clearly being more conservative with his media messages and Nate doesn't give a fuck about promoting anything. That conference call was super flat.

I agree. I personally don't have any less interest in the rematch but I don't feel a lot of buzz surrounding it. Conor is clearly being more conservative with his media messages and Nate doesn't give a fuck about promoting anything. That conference call was super flat.

Honestly I blame the UFC. They booked the First presser at the wrong type of venue imo. Should have been a gym and they also should have done a television split-screen interview. They have to go with what works and what has been proven to work. Instead they just ignored them.

They are afraid that Cloner's mental breakdown when facing the man who cracked him will influence his performance in a negative way which is the last thing they want.

This kid hit the nail on the head. I forgot this fight was coming up so soon. Solely because of the lack of media. Where is Conner insulting Nick for being dumb? Where is Nick mean mugging saying how he whooped that ass before and he gonna whoop that ass again? Anything? Just show them training. If Nate or Mac have been on ESPN recently I haven't seen them. However football season is right around the corner, haven't been chasing story's like mid winter. Casual fans will not chase a fight they dont know anything about.

they're trying to not make connie lose his focus

remember last time? he seemed clearly salty and even punched nate's fist like a little bitch

they're cuddling connie

Conor has gone out of his way to duck the media this time around. Can't really blame him. They were supposed to do a mini- press tour for 200 before Conor retired, unretired and refused to show up to do the press. They were going to do a press conference in Stockton of all places but Conor backed out.

He doesn't want to have to answer questions about touch butt, panic wrestling, or Stockton slaps obviously.

Nate probably had it put into the contract to keep it to a bare minimum.

Afterall... Conor admitted to and bragged about cheap shotting him last time, trying to break his hand.

No... Fuck this face off shit. They'll fucking truly face off in the octagon.

tumblr_mstzxte69Q1sgv3ado1_500.gif

No more drama for your mama, TS

What the fuck ts?? You need hype for this fight???

I'm as hyped as I can be for this fight.

You act like it is Hendricks vs Maia or something..

Back