The UFC and Rory Macdonald

It's because they're worried that rory capturing the title might prevent a potential GSP return.

Love the conspiracy theories. Here's a better guess. GSP got beat up bad against Johny and knows he got a lucky break when Johny let up in the 5th round. It was the first fight in a very long time where GSP actually felt pain and power. He didn't like it. GSP likes dominating opponents with his physicality.

Nobody is worried about Rory capturing the crown either. Rory is VERY popular and has plenty of nutriders. He simply hasn't moved past Johny or Robbie, and since the decisions between the top 2 guys were CONTROVERSIAL a third fight is needed.

Lombard fans are the ones who should be bitchin. They had to go outside the org to get somebody to fight him.

The dude is 8-1 his last 9 only losing to Condit, a top 5 WW in his very first fight and was winning until the last minute. His other loss was to Lawler who is now the champion and that fight could have gone either way. Since then beat Maia, Woodley and Saffiedine, all in top 5/10 in the division at the time. I know they love these Lawler v Hendricks fights but come on at least give him something. Do you think it's because of is American Psycho personality?
He wasn't winning Condit fight until the last minute,he won first 2 by doing very little damage and just taking Condit down then got destroyed in 3rd.

Lawler fight could have either way?Lawler beat him convincingly 2-1,that one judge is an idiot.

Clearly,you are a delusional fanboy.

Cj93b.png

Rory fans LOVE talking about the wins over Woodley and Maia, but Shields beat them both and got cut for losing to Lombard, a beast who nobody else will fight! Saffiedine? Not a top win. He was supposed to win that fight.

Love the conspiracy theories. Here's a better guess. GSP got beat up bad against Johny and knows he got a lucky break when Johny let up in the 5th round. It was the first fight in a very long time where GSP actually felt pain and power. He didn't like it. GSP likes dominating opponents with his physicality.

Nobody is worried about Rory capturing the crown either. Rory is VERY popular and has plenty of nutriders. He simply hasn't moved past Johny or Robbie, and since the decisions between the top 2 guys were CONTROVERSIAL a third fight is needed.

Haha this guy👆

Calls out conspiracy, then speculates about Johnny/gsp like its a fact! Lmao. Johnny took it easy in round 5? How bout Johnny had nothing left! Just like against lawler. Cannot believe he makes the same mistake.
Maybe he did take it easy tho but more likely he was tired. We don't simply know. Don't call out conspiracies and then state your opinion as facts. Especially when past events don't support it.

they want rory to take the belt from hendricks. he already lost to Robbie, and if he lost a second time then that would suck for the ufc.

If we are going by the UFC's mindset, this sums it up in my opinion. But I think the PPV numbers will not be good for a three-peat unless they put some other good fights on the card.

The dude is 8-1 his last 9 only losing to Condit, a top 5 WW in his very first fight and was winning until the last minute. His other loss was to Lawler who is now the champion and that fight could have gone either way. Since then beat Maia, Woodley and Saffiedine, all in top 5/10 in the division at the time. I know they love these Lawler v Hendricks fights but come on at least give him something. Do you think it's because of is American Psycho personality?

he lost to lawler not long ago.....

check your facts

1. No, the Lawler fight could not have 'went either way' and that loss isn't off his record because Lawler is now the champion. I know you saw 'split decision' on Wikipedia, but watch the fight please.

2. Saff is overrated, Woodley is inconsistent, and Maia is old. Not really that great of wins.

Back