The two most skilled fighters to ever face off in the UFC..

For me it must be something like GSP vs BJ

Funny because when I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought GSP/BJ. Then I saw others comment DC/Jones, and I can’t disagree with that pick. Both GSP/Bj and DC/Jones take the cake.

Jones has only lost to the USADA twice and that was courtesy of having to face DC. So we can count that as a loss for these two great fighters.
He beat DC and then KOed him with a headkick.

Jon Jones beat himself by being stupid. Nothing to do with DC unfortunately, no one except Matt Hamill and Jon Jones have beaten him.

He beat DC and then KOed him with a headkick.

Jon Jones beat himself by being stupid. Nothing to do with DC unfortunately, no one except Matt Hamill and Jon Jones have beaten him.
Jon Jones has never lost a drug test before any other fight. He lost two times versus usada for steroids when fixed to fight DC. And On the first occasion, got busted for coke. DC might have not beat Jones in the octagon, but he mentally beat Jones 3 times.

Aldo McGregor
Dillashaw Cruz
DC Jones
Silva Henderson
GSP Shields

Save a step for the mods and just post in the wasteland

Jon Jones has never lost a drug test before any other fight. He lost two times versus usada for steroids when fixed to fight DC. And On the first occasion, got busted for coke. DC might have not beat Jones in the octagon, but he mentally beat Jones 3 times.
Two questions,
  • Is coke a PED? Trick question, its not.
  • Do you believe.. Jon JUST took steriods beacuse he thought he needed it to beat DC the second time? That doesn't make any sense bro. It would make more sense to claim he was always on riods - but that would destroy your strange claim that DC somehow beat Jon.
but he mentally beat Jones 3 times.

Bro, I love DC - hes the man but that is just horseshit. DC and Jones are the best two fighters to EVER share a cage i think...but he did not beat Jon physically or mentally, i just dont see the evidence.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Two questions,
  • Is coke a PED? Trick question, its not.
  • Do you believe.. Jon JUST took steriods beacuse he thought he needed it to beat DC the second time? That doesn't make any sense bro. It would make more sense to claim he was always on riods - but that would destroy your strange claim that DC somehow beat Jon.

Bro, I love DC - hes the man but that is just horseshit. DC and Jones are the best two fighters to EVER share a cage i think...but he did not beat Jon physically or mentally, i just dont see the evidence.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

tenor.gif
I was just playing. But yeah I feel Jones as always been on steroids and we will never see a clean Jones vs DC. Coke is not a ped, but it gives you confidence, so there's a psychological edge. I was just pointing out that Jones three busts came when he was scheduled to fight DC. He fought Osp in the USADA and cleared it. DC is in his head, however alpha he might seem or look. You don't risk you reputation or career for small things.

Woodley Wonderboy 2

Aldo vs McGregor
TJ vs Cruz
Bj vs GSP
DC vs Jones

Jones vs DC is undeniable. They have only lost only to each other.

One is considered by many the greatest of all time and the other is the only legit double champ beating UFC's record HW champ.

I mean, I don’t like the guy at all but Conor was a “legit” double champ before DC. He won both 145 and 155 lb belts from the champion.

And no, the 2 most skilled fighters to ever face off in the Octagon is the GSP vs BJ fights.

TJ vs Barao
TJ vs Cruz
Cruz vs Faber
Big Nog vs Werdum
Big Nog vs Cain
Cain vs Werdum

Back