The two luckiest ufc fighters

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not flaming the two because thay both were good in their own!!

Seems to me that Weidman was a little bit of a gasser from the mark munis and Damien Maia fights. Then he caught Anderson and then Anderson broke his leg and was never the same/ is pretty old.

Mcgregor cought Aldo with a lucky punch and RDA was injured then he beat a very chinny Alvarez.

Luck doesn't exist in MMA
And neither does Karma, Voodoo, Hocus Pocus, or Abracadabra

Michael Ping

Easily the weakest champion of the decade

Trains for weeks*
Throws punch*
Punch lands*
Knocks out opponent*

Sherdog:
iT wAs LuCk
mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

Seems to me that Weidman was a little bit of a gasser from the mark munis and Damien Maia fights. Then he caught Anderson and then Anderson broke his leg and was never the same/ is pretty old.

Mcgregor cought Aldo with a lucky punch and RDA was injured then he beat a very chinny Alvarez.
McGregor gets a ton of shit and rightfully so, but he was a very talented fighter.

Foot cream Mendes is a fantastic win.
First guy to wreck aldo.
Destroyed Alvarez whose been solid forever.

Not the goat like his huggers proclaim, but very solid.

McGregor also had the fight a bad style matchup instead of Aldo which could have really derailed his career. Hell, the loss to Diaz wasn't good fortune either.

And Weidman's perpetually injured state says enough about his luck.

Michael Bisping
Chris Weidman

Eddie Alvarez and there's no one close, the dude got a TS after 3 fights in the UFC : a loss and two split decision, in the toughest division in the sport, without facing neither tony or khabib.

Had a true lucky shot against RDA and become champ.

We all know he has know chance against RDA in a rematch, he was never an elite LW but still managed to be the champ.

Thanks conor for exposing this fraud.

Trains for weeks*
Throws punch*
Punch lands*
Knocks out opponent*

Sherdog:
iT wAs LuCk
mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg
you’re like that 11 year old on COD that headshot me from across the map then yelled “CALCULATED”

Yes but flim flam and bamboozles are very much real.

I actually agree TS

conor cracked aldo with literally his best punch. I think that says more about aldos defense

McGregor gets a ton of shit and rightfully so, but he was a very talented fighter.

Foot cream Mendes is a fantastic win.
First guy to wreck aldo.
Destroyed Alvarez whose been solid forever.

Not the goat like his huggers proclaim, but very solid.
The alvarez shit was hilarious. Conor haters were saying Alvarez was the guy to beat Conor. Conor was gonna get wrestle fucked worse than Pettis at LW and Alvarez was a crafty veteran with high level grappling. Quoting Joey Diaz lunch packing and the "we have a counter for his left, in Philly we call it a rockback".

Then alvarez gets dismantled like he was an amateur and then everybody changed their tune to "oh Alvarez was always a sloppy brawler with no chin and overrated wrestling"

Fucking haters lol.

Luck does is exist, Uriah Hall vs Mousasi is a prime example.

The alvarez shit was hilarious. Conor haters were saying Alvarez was the guy to beat Conor. Conor was gonna get wrestle fucked worse than Pettis at LW and Alvarez was a crafty veteran with high level grappling. Quoting Joey Diaz lunch packing and the "we have a counter for his left, in Philly we call it a rockback".

Then alvarez gets dismantled like he was an amateur and then everybody changed their tune to "oh Alvarez was always a sloppy brawler with no chin and overrated wrestling"

Fucking haters lol.

Eddie fought like shit. Got rocked, and continued to make mistakes.

Back