• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The truth about Height

If you are stupid short than of course it's a problem
but this narrative that dudes being less than 6ft in the dating realm is that much of a disadvantage is a crock of shit. If you are 5'8(for instance) you are only not appealing to a very small demographic of women and that's also the reality of the situation. Girls don't like tall guys, they like guys taller than themselves.

Well math tells me that it also works the other way in areas that the avg height is taller. We all must remember that certain people bring the average way down. If you take Mexicans out of the mix, California is actually a pretty tall state. I would say 5’8 is right at that line where you are losing options...if women want men taller than them, then 36% you lose on. Take the Mexican factor out and that is closer to 40%. That’s not a small number.

Yes. Why make it more complicated.
So it doesn't matter what a woman looks like, it's strictly if they have a vagina or not? You think attraction on a man's part is THAT simple?

So it doesn't matter what a woman looks like, it's strictly if they have a vagina or not? You think attraction on a man's part is THAT simple?
Yea. Men will fuck anything that is legal. See plenty of examples of it through out my daily life. Guys at bars and clubs hitting on everything that moves and smile like a cracked out ape when they take that chubby girl home.

Yea. Men will fuck anything that is legal. See plenty of examples of it through out my daily life. Guys at bars and clubs hitting on everything that moves and smile like a cracked out ape when they take that chubby girl home.
Really because all the guys I know have standards.

It's why there would be a line of guys to fuck Scarlett Johanssen but the same guys wouldn't give a second look at the fat broad from Precious

Really because all the guys I know have standards.

It's why there would be a line of guys to fuck Scarlett Johanssen but the same guys wouldn't give a second look at the fat broad from Precious

The percentages dont work out in your favor. Day in and day out i see it. The majority of guys are nailing things not on the scale of SJ. They are nailing much more mundane tail. Sure everyone has "standards" which really are just what you individually consider hot, but end of the day, easy pussy is were most men go.

It's all about the cack. Most women want a guy that's packing, and the percentages go up with taller guys. Sure, there's guys under 6ft that qualify, but the girls are going after percentages. I'm right at 6ft, but have a third leg. In my senior year, I switched schools. First couple of months, a date here and there. Slept with the loudmouth girl in school, next thing you know I'm getting clawed at daily by every girl in school the rest of the year. Went out with one girl the last half of the year exclusively, and it was ridiculous how deviant and sneaky girls can be trying to get a big cack- some of my girlfriend's best friends, and even her sister- all tried to sleep with me at some point. Sigh. I'm going to go wash the dishes and make lunch for my 3 kids now. Take a nap maybe.
Your cock size is almost always an afterthought. The woman already makes the decision to sleep with you before she sees your dick. And unless you've got a micropenis or something like that, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Maybe it'll be something she says to hurt your feelings when you're breaking up with her. But at that point, you've already came in and on her hundreds of times, so...

Well math tells me that it also works the other way in areas that the avg height is taller. We all must remember that certain people bring the average way down. If you take Mexicans out of the mix, California is actually a pretty tall state. I would say 5’8 is right at that line where you are losing options...if women want men taller than them, then 36% you lose on. Take the Mexican factor out and that is closer to 40%. That’s not a small number.
They also lose out though. Height is a two way street although men admittedly care less than women. If a woman is too tall however it's a deal breaker. Tall women have it harder than short men, so who's really losing out?

The percentages dont work out in your favor. Day in and day out i see it. The majority of guys are nailing things not on the scale of SJ. They are nailing much more mundane tail. Sure everyone has "standards" which really are just what you individually consider hot, but end of the day, easy pussy is were most men go.
They are nailing what they can attain.

Let's say you give the average guy the magical ability to get any girl he wants. He will always nail 9s and 10s which will tend to be slim, petite women and almost never fat, ugly bitches.

We're talking about attraction not what they ultimately end up with. Tell me why the 9s and 10s on a guy's attraction scale tend to look a certain way and explain the evolutionary/survival reasons behind that.

They also lose out though. Height is a two way street although men admittedly care less than women. If a woman is too tall however it's a deal breaker. Tall women have it harder than short men, so who's really losing out?

I think one issue is heels. A normal 5’5 girl with an avg heel is already as tall as a 5’8 guy. If it’s a formal, she could have him by inches. The it’s time to dance. She feels huge and he rests his head on her chest. Not ideal. Take a guy like Leo....he is 6ft and only dates tall supermodels. If he were 5’8 he would look like a tool.

I think one issue is heels. A normal 5’5 girl with an avg heel is already as tall as a 5’8 guy. If it’s a formal, she could have him by inches. The it’s time to dance. She feels huge and he rests his head on her chest. Not ideal. Take a guy like Leo....he is 6ft and only dates tall supermodels. If he were 5’8 he would look like a tool.
This is true, I'm 5'10 and most of the girls I date tend to be 5'6-5'10. My solution is Italian leather boots. Fuck them, if they want to wear that shit I can also play that game.

Exactly.

One of my freinds is 5'8, fat and as he likes to admit "not the best looking guy" out there. He's probably the most successful with women out of anyone in my crew. He is an extremely charming and funny and commands girls attention where ever he goes. Also another random quality that earns him a great deal of respect is his impeccable ability to tell stories which people appearently love.

Height means something no doubt but it's not the only thing that matters. People who constantly bring it up are clinging on to it for dear life because they have nothing else to offer and ironically it's actually one of the smaller things you can bring to the table.
The ability to entertain with great stories is a gift. It has gotten me more ass than my 6ft height or decent looks. But....if you are so short that the women have to bend down to listen , that’s a problem.

It didnt help my asian friend, he is a great story teller but my white coworker told me she doesnt like asians.

Young girls are already bigger than the boys in high school, i went by my old high school and the girls already taller and broader shoulder than a lot of the teen boys, something in the water? That making the males smaller and the women taller? I heard its the hormones added to the foods and cosmetics that is doing this. Its why you see a lot more women with hourglass figures now and huge natural tits and ass, back in the 90s only a handful of chicks i knew had natural huge knockers and even fewer had thick juicy butts. Now i see White women at the mall with big butts and natural at that but with big tits too and curvy.

Big booty chicks used to be just blacks and latinas, now you see white girls with amazing asses now which i never really saw growing up

The truth is girls are hooking up with really short and small white guys right now.. Next generation is going to be weak.

it's all relative. any guy, regardless of height, would usually not prefer a woman who is taller than him. so even if you are a really short guy, you'll do ok because there are plenty of women shorter than you. it's true that women generally prefer taller guys. but there are others factors involved as well. just like it's not just about a chick being extremely hot. most guys would rather take a chick who is really sweet and easy-going, over a chick who is hotter but a complete bitch. it's a combination of factors that creates ultimate attraction and becoming a couple.

Young girls are already bigger than the boys in high school, i went by my old high school and the girls already taller and broader shoulder than a lot of the teen boys, something in the water? That making the males smaller and the women taller? I heard its the hormones added to the foods and cosmetics that is doing this. Its why you see a lot more women with hourglass figures now and huge natural tits and ass, back in the 90s only a handful of chicks i knew had natural huge knockers and even fewer had thick juicy butts. Now i see White women at the mall with big butts and natural at that but with big tits too and curvy.

Big booty chicks used to be just blacks and latinas, now you see white girls with amazing asses now which i never really saw growing up

most hollywood stars, both men and women, ARE TRANNIES. it's not only mma fighters that genetically enhance themselves. hollywood has been pushing the androgynous agenda for decades. we're only now starting to realize it. they're everywhere. they're newcasters, journalists, actors and actresses, politicians, and royalty from all throughout the world.

Women don't typically like to be made to feel "Big". A tall girl always deals with it. That's why she would prefer a guy taller than her. Im 6ft and in College I went on a few dates with a Volleyball player. She was 6'2. She told me she needed a taller guy because she feels like a giant and wants to wear heels. She didn't mind the size of my D tho.
I dated a 6'2" runway model and me being 6'1" caused the same issues. I actually liked her in heels being 6'6+. Funny thing is I wasn' tall enough but when she finally married the guy was 5' and they look like a circus attraction together.

I'm 6' 4" and of Lithuania heritage so I'm usually referred to as a "big" man. Since my Father is physically larger (you can fit a quarter through his HS class ring) I don't see myself as tall or physically "large". I think there is something to the idea that women are attracted to tall men and possibly "bigger" men. When I was out in bars / clubs I could talk to women because I have the gift of gab. It was easy to entertain and keep women's attention. When my buddy Zac showed up (he's 1.5" taller) women would immediately say to him "Wow, you're tall. You're even taller then him!" and point at me. They would ask him his height and generally focus on him. There is a guy who is 6' 7" that would sometimes be in the same bars. My buddy hated when that dude was around. It was funny.

So when a guy sees a girl he wants to fuck, his only criteria for sleeping with her is that she has the ability to produce children?

Thats basically what the 10 point system for attraction is that men always talk about. The higher up the point system the more we subconsciously think her genes are superior.

Here's the difference between men and woman though. While Men value looks because thats basically the indicator we use for good genes, men also are designed to mate with as many women as possible because we physically can. From a evolutionary standpoint a man's best chance of passing his genes is to fuck as many women as possible. We've seen this in history from people like Genghis Khan.

The flipside for women is that mating is a very selective decision because they aren't giving like men, they are receiving FROM men which mens they are stuck with a potentially dangerous pregnancy for 9 months and have to raise the kid. From a woman's evolutionary perspective they don't want to mate with some dumbass that doesn't have good genes. They need to be selective on who they receive genes from(sperm).

Thats basically what the 10 point system for attraction is that men always talk about. The higher up the point system the more we subconsciously think her genes are superior.

Here's the difference between men and woman though. While Men value looks because thats basically the indicator we use for good genes, men also are designed to mate with as many women as possible because we physically can. From a evolutionary standpoint a man's best chance of passing his genes is to fuck as many women as possible. We've seen this in history from people like Genghis Khan.

The flipside for women is that mating is a very selective decision because they aren't giving like men, they are receiving FROM men which mens they are stuck with a potentially dangerous pregnancy for 9 months and have to raise the kid. From a woman's evolutionary perspective they don't want to mate with some dumbass that doesn't have good genes. They need to be selective on who they receive genes from(sperm).
Most men are attracted to cute, slim, petite women. We prefer shorter women to taller ones, generally.

If your argument that our attraction is governed by "good genes", what positive conclusion about a woman's genes do we come to when we see they are petite?

Back