The Trenches, Episode 14: Sherdog Live Chat (Thursdays at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

Should Jon Jones submit to additional VADA testing?

• Total voters
The top of that lightweight division is such a snake pit, I'd be hard pressed to pick Al in any of those matchups in the top three or four.

I think Lee's striking was just to easy to read for someone like Iaquinta. He isn't especially sophisticated in his punches, but he can read the game.

While you're listening to this show, chime in on the conversation on here, and your comments may make the broadcast!

Hooker is too damn tough.

Two times consecutive PED cheat, pleaded out felon, and a junkie to boot.

Of course!

Agree. Ban Hooker. He makes the rest of humanity look bad in comparison.
throw-the-damn-towel-gif-4.gif

About Rob Hinds stopping that fight. It's hard to do considering Hooker was still fighting back even after having been killed 5 times over.

About Rob Hinds stopping that fight. It's hard to do considering Hooker was still fighting back even after having been killed 5 times over.
2.5 bispings died in that fight

No, he shouldn't. PRIDE had the right idea in regard to PED use.

Gl8HAD.gif

My question - what is your opinion on PEDs related to skills, ie, do you think they improve striking or grappling etc.
If PEDs never helps, then no one would take them. That's why people take them.

Oh man, that's a really good point, about throwing the towel because you're taking away their Win money.

I voted “Yes”. His suspension was a joke, and if USADA is going to be selective (Jones/Brock) in how strict they are, then another agency should step in.

My question: Why was DC stripped of his LHW belt in the UFC?

He shouldn't be. By the UFC's own rules, he has 12 months to defend his title. They're literally breaking their own rules.

But they obviously did it for marketing purposes. The Jones vs Gus fight sells better if it's for the real title, not the interim. Typical scumbag UFC making decisions purely based off money.

I honestly believe Frank Mir is just too bull-headed to consider the hazards of having his daughter watch him get brutalized.

Oh man, that's a really good point, about throwing the towel because you're taking away their Win money.

Marxist reading of MMA.

Ant Walker, brought to you by Wild Turkey?

So what do we do about situations like the Hooker-Barboza beatdown? Should we give refs a greater power to stop one-sided carnage?

No, for the love of God, no.

That Gracie win was a huge upset over Ruth. It was such an impressive performance all around. Gracie is fighting for the welterweight belt in his next fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back