"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thomas Jefferson's word have never felt so true. Never in my 37 years have I felt America is as divided and struggling to hold onto her true nature as she is now.

I view the religious far right and the progressive left as equally dangerous groups. Right now, though, it is the left which is clearly a more present danger to the country. They have openly advocated for censorship, there has been calls for violence against conservative voices, and with Hillary you have a rabid leftists, anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, anti-patriarchal she bitch who is going to forever take us left.

I think we are coming very close to another Civil War - but maybe that is what is needed to bring back the natural order. The leftists world where there is no gender (when convenient), no race, no judgement on anyone or any cultre, is not logical or in line with our human experience.

Norm McDonald, of all people said it best when he said, "What is PC progressive besides marginalizing normal behavior ?"

We are starting to see the freaks take over the show, and we can't let this happen. The far left are nothing more than modern bolsheviks who destroyed Russia. Keep your guns, gentlemen - they'll be coming for them soon enough.

You're going to be the first to go to the gulags.

Silly kulaks, we've already infiltrated your president, your youth, and your wife's vagina. There is no safety from us you bourgeoisie scum.

anyone that grew up in the country knows sometimes you have to burn the field to get a good crop

I don't advocate violence against anyone unless it's in self-defense. But the Founding Fathers were well-aware that government would always overstep its bounds and revolutions were occasionally necessary.

There should have been one when FDR signed the gold seizure order in the 1930's.

anyone that grew up in the country knows sometimes you have to burn the field to get a good crop
Or perform a cull to save the herd.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness;

Most of the religious far right are more family oriented, more about teaching their kids moral lessons from the Bible to instill good virtues. Most practice family stability and in turn the kids see this, grow up wanting the same, enjoying the life of having 2 parents together in a loving environment increases the chance the kids will become better human beings than most.

Silly kulaks, we've already infiltrated your president, your youth, and your wife's vagina. There is no safety from us you bourgeoisie scum.
You need love in your life. I am sorry you were abandoned by your father. I hope that you don't do the same and are a part of your kids lives.

Last edited:
Most of the religious far right are more family oriented, more about teaching their kids moral lessons from the Bible to instill good virtues. Most practice family stability and in turn the kids see this, grow up wanting the same, enjoying the life of having 2 parents together in a loving environment increases the chance the kids will become better human beings than most.

Dont worry, a civil war will make damn sure that there are a LOT of single parent households

Does anybody in this thread happen to own one single A-10 by chance?

Dont worry, a civil war will make damn sure that there are a LOT of single parent households
I don't really want a civil war. I am not worried either that there will be one. Just because you are on the very far left and I am center-right doesn't mean I want too or have the right to blow you away with my 44, or vice versa.

I think things could be fixed in this country but a lot of people have to change, some need to own up to problems in their communities to actually fix them and not always blame others.

Am disappoint. 'Woogy Boogy white people!! Pepper your Angus, because Hussein Obeezy is about to get up in it" is stll your best comment by far.

I don't really want a civil war. I am not worried either that there will be one. Just because you are on the very far left and I am center-right doesn't mean I want too or have the right to blow you away with my 44, or vice versa.

I think things could be fixed in this country but a lot of people have to change, some need to own up to problems in their communities to actually fix them and not always blame others.

which communities would you be referring to? being kinda vague.

You need love in your life. I am sorry you were abandoned by your father. I hope that you don't do the same and are apart of your kids lives.

What was that kulak?

Papa Lenin held me in his busom as a young Bolshevik, ready to overthrow the bourgeoisie scum. Uncle Joe taught me how to fire the honorable Mosin Nagant, so that glorious communism can rise again.

What good is your love when you are sitting in the dreaded Lubyanka?

Do you honestly see the sociopaths who run BLM, the feminists movement, or open borders advocacy groups as willing to change or compromise ?

They are all militant, angry, un-democratic, and dangerous movements based on emotion and ignorance. There has historically only been one way to stop such movements once they become physical - and it isn't with words.

What was that kulak?

Papa Lenin held me in his busom as a young Bolshevik, ready to overthrow the bourgeoisie scum. Uncle Joe taught me how to fire the honorable Mosin Nagant, so that glorious communism can rise again.

What's your view on the fact Papa Lenin and most of the leading bolshevik voices were Jews ?

Bolsheviks-cut3.jpg

What's your view on the fact Papa Lenin and most of the leading bolshevik voices were Jews ?

Silly kulak, trying to drive a wedge in the mighty proletariat.

The dreaded Lubyanka is clearly too good for you.

mnasihr.jpg

What was that kulak?

I exclusively use a Mosin as my go to rifle so we have that in common.

Anyways, I understand your role playing here, others may not, but if you change the words a little bit you are actually projecting real anger and threat of violence while masking your racism.

I think some interactions with Whites will do you good, some broadening of horizons if you will.

They are all militant, angry, un-democratic, and dangerous movements based on emotion and ignorance. There has historically only been one way to stop such movements once they become physical - and it isn't with words.

Says the guy who thinks there should be an armed uprising if his side loses the election........

Back