The top3 P4P of all time from USA are all HWs

So Frankie is a "natural BW" while Sakurai qualifies as a legit sized WW...

Your bias is all over the place mate; or maybe is just ignorance, not sure at this point.

If you want to nitpick you can scrap Sakurai off my list. Still listed 4 other guys. Who did BJ beat that is better than GSP? Ill wait.

I swear Hughes is the most underrated fighter on sherdog. What is it? He didn't fight in japan so hes not good?
Someone didnt watch Rings...

What 4th line exactly? Do you mean 4th sentence? Can you put a bit of effort in your post? Can we have a decent argument or are you just going to post memes and gifs as usual?
ah, lil Disciple.. Sensei can teach you how to fish, but wont bring you da fish on your plate...

Someone didnt watch Rings...

ah, lil Disciple.. Sensei can teach you how to fish, but wont bring you da fish on your plate...

What 4th line? Post the damn sentence. Stop pussing out.

Who do you rank higher BJ or Hughes?

Ok then I guess you have Shields way over Hendo p4p.

Dissapointing reply even by your standards, tbh

Who did BJ beat that is better than GSP? Ill wait.

The fact you come up with such question - especially when GSP himself actually rates BJ higher than Hughes p4p - pretending it's a strong stance after the battery of arguments and context I just delivered is telling enough about your level.
The "Ill wait" you followed it up with is weak and also pretty telling btw.

Dissapointing reply even by your standards, tbh

The fact you come up with such question - especially when GSP himself actually rates BJ higher than Hughes p4p - pretending it's a strong stance after the battery of arguments and context I just delivered is telling enough about your level.
The "Ill wait" you followed it up with is weak and also pretty telling btw.

Im using your own logic against you and you get mad? Thats comedy gold and a huge proof that your logic sucks terribly.

Oh and nice job nitpicking what GSP says because it suits your argument. Let me guess, when GSP said he has colitis then hes lying and you say he's faking it?

GSP also said his toughest fight was against Jon Fitch. Fact is you can't use what a fighter says about other fighters they have fought. They have bias and change their opinions every single times they answers. Just as much as you and me does.

damn,... gottah love when lil Disciple´s playin´it dumb.... He did the same thin´in that Decons:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ths-part-25-the-wild-wild-east.3886295/page-4

"What 4th line?".... from his own quote...

Didnt happen coz iz a bad memory for me, was hobbed...

4th line or 4th sentence? How the hell can you not just write it to make it clear?

How hard is it to cut paste some text really?

I feel like you know you'll lose the argument if you post it. Thats the only reason i can see why you wouldnt write the damn sentence.

Are you willing to argue or are you just pussing out as always?

I would rank Holloway above Edgar.

I think Max could retire higher...probably he eventually needs to move up a weighclass.
At this point, Edgar's quality performances in the elite across three weightclass places him above Max imo, even if he would lose in a H2H matchup (in size dissavantage)

Hughes himself would laugh and slap you. You just can't be more of a textbook shertard, boy

Yeah dodge the argument cause I wasn't aware Hughes fought in Rings. You sounds like a politician deflecting the argument by saying his rival cheated on his wife.

To stay on topic (Something you fail to do in your own thread), tell me why don't you have Edgar above Penn p4p? According to your criteria he should be well above him.

I think Max could retire higher...probably he eventually needs to move up a weighclass.
At this point, Edgar's quality performances in the elite across three weightclass places him above Max imo, even if he would lose in a H2H matchup (in size dissavantage)

But not abone Penn? :rolleyes:

4th line or 4th sentence? How the hell can you not just write it to make it clear?

How hard is it to cut paste some text really?

I feel like you know you'll lose the argument if you post it. Thats the only reason i can see why you wouldnt write the damn sentence.

Are you willing to argue or are you just pussing out as always?

This is what Sensei said:

You´re not 'wrong', lil Disciple... You jus´cant read.

Tip: the key element is in the 4th line.

& This is what lil Disciple read:

"4th line or 4th sentence?"

Since I´ve already lost here, that makes it...hmmm....let´s see... yeah... you´re winnin´ by a large margin..

32-0 overall.

Hughes himself would laugh and slap you. You just can't be more of a textbook shertard, boy

im the one paying respect to Hughes. Pretty sure if he had to chose anyone to slap, it would be you.

This is what Sensei said:

& This is what lil Disciple read:

"4th line or 4th sentence?"

Are you serious? Are you fucking aware that the "4th line" depends on your screen resolution? My fourth line has only 3 words. im not using my mom's old monitor like you.

Post the damn sentence. Im so done with your childish 4th person shennanigans.

Yeah dodge the argument cause I wasn't aware Hughes fought in Rings. You sounds like a politician deflecting the argument by saying his rival cheated on his wife.

To stay on topic (Something you fail to do in your own thread), tell me why don't you have Edgar above Penn p4p? According to your criteria he should be well above him.
But not abone Penn? :rolleyes:

Its very well explained in the post you replied saying.... "bu bu but Shields is way above Hendo then, right?"

Which exposed you.
Re read the mentioned post, and learn how to stand your ground with arguments, try to get a clue on the process too

Are you serious? Are you fucking aware that the "4th line" depends on your screen resolution? My fourth line has only 3 words. im not using my mom's old monitor like you.

Post the damn sentence. Im so done with your childish 4th person shennanigans.

Let´s play, lil Disciple...

"
Pound for pound is a ranking used in combat sports, such as boxing,[1] wrestling[2], or mixed martial arts,[3] of who the better fighters are relative to their weight, i.e. adjusted to compensate for weight class. As these fighters do not compete directly, judging the best fighter pound for pound is subjective, and ratings vary. They may be based on a range of criteria including "quality of opposition", factors such as how exciting the fighter is or how famous they are, or be an attempt to determine who would win if all those ranked were the same size.
"

Yeah dodge the argument cause I wasn't aware Hughes fought in Rings.
lol.png

Its very well explained in the post you replied saying.... "bu bu but Shields is way above Hendo then, right?"

Which exposed you.
Re read the mentioned post, and learn how to stand your ground with arguments, try to get a clue on the process too

Exposed me? HAhAAHAHAHahAAJhjahahA You guys are such a joke.

Back