• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Tech Purge Continues

I can still access Parler, though.

Is this just from the cellphone app or will this be a complete shutdown of the site itself?
Pretty sure at midnight tonight Parler goes down and it may take a week to buils from scratch.

My app works for now. But I have an iPhone with a new update that hasnt run yet, and there is talk that the update may delete the parlor app we have. Or make It unable to be used.

I doubt it, not even sure if its possible, but we will see soon enough.

@Mr Holmes :

4t9369.jpg

Whatever Provider they find, it has to be overseas 'cause here in the states, the Democraps and Big Tech won't allow ANY U.S.-based provider to host.
Not necessarily, I could see a world where IBM or Oracle to decide to host them. And there are smaller players that really can't afford to turn away clients.

Or they can host themselves with their own servers. In that case they would just have to worry about an ISP cutting them off.

Pretty sure at midnight tonight Parler goes down and it may take a week to buils from scratch.

My app works for now. But I have an iPhone with a new update that hasnt run yet, and there is talk that the update may delete the parlor app we have. Or make It unable to be used.

I doubt it, not even sure if its possible, but we will see soon enough.

Don't launch the update then.

<mma4>

The smart people and rich people all want censorship of the peasants, so it must be good. The billionaires wouldn't tell you what to think if it wasn't for the best. Thanks.

Lmao the same Billionaires you bow to and put on a pedestal? The ones who got huge tax cuts that you cheered? The billionaire President that you worship?

But hey dumb dumb. Try inciting violence here or throw around racial slurs. If you don't then Sherdog is also evil and trying to censor you so you should just start an account on Gab.

Lmao the same Billionaires you bow to and put on a pedestal? The ones who got huge tax cuts that you cheered? The billionaire President that you worship?

But hey dumb dumb. Try inciting violence here or throw around racial slurs. If you don't then Sherdog is also evil and trying to censor you so you should just start an account on Gab.
Even if we stole all their money you wouldn't get any

The funny thing is that these private companies (like Twitter, Facebook and Amazon) being allowed to deny access and services to trump and Parler (or anyone else they want) is because of a law republicans passed to make it so a bakery could refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay couple. Turnabout is fair play...

1. This thread is about a facebook group where people post videos of themselves explaining why they're leaving the democratic party.

2. Lets get real. Over 99% of it was a bunch of unarmed boomers waving flags. Zerohedge put this much better than I can - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/capitol-riot-wasnt-coup-it-wasnt-even-close
I agree that most of the people there just got wrapped up in a frenzy but there was definitely a segment that had criminal intent from the start.

The funny thing is that these private companies (like Twitter, Facebook and Amazon) being allowed to deny access and services to trump and Parler (or anyone else they want) is because of a law republicans passed to make it so a bakery could refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay couple. Turnabout is fair play...

Except this is not about Religious beliefs.

Nice try.

Wait is Sherdog getting censored? Did Parler get banned from opening on a browser?

I think its time for conservatives to accept the state of the left and accept these guys are coming after you. You won't be able to walk them back.

Time for conservatives to start planning how to push back and get out from under the states boot. Debates are over.

I think its time for conservatives to accept the state of the left and accept these guys are coming after you. You won't be able to walk them back.

Time for conservatives to start planning how to push back and get out from under the states boot. Debates are over.
Time for American conservatives to start waking up to the fact that they are a minority not the majority, time for American conservatives to accept that after choosing an orange tinted 6x bankrupt reality tv host as your lord and savior the rest of the world just isn't going to take you seriously anymore. Time for American conservatives to accept it's going to take a lot of work before the rest of the world takes you seriously again.

Back