The Takedown: Conor McGregor [VIDEO]

they had him. but he's gone now making huge movies. Nobody can ever compete with the rock behind the mic. Nobody.

6989009860_9519b4c5ec.jpg

zzzzz....please stop bragging about yourself. it's gotten old

it's a shame that such a talented fighter talks like behaves like an idiot. I hope he gets beat and turns down the stupid trash talk, then I may be able to root for him.

I'm meesteek mac, i preedeect theese tinks

it's a shame that such a talented fighter talks like behaves like an idiot. I hope he gets beat and turns down the stupid trash talk, then I may be able to root for him.

Did you even watch the video?

I love watching this guy say what he 'tinks', eccentric personality and great for UFC. Huge uphill battle against Aldo though if Siver gets his head removed. Cleanly.

they had him. but he's gone now making huge movies. Nobody can ever compete with the rock behind the mic. Nobody.

Are we seriously calling "The Rock" a Fighter? Lol. The only Adult who should be at a Pro Wrestling match, should be a parent there with their 8 year old son. That shit's a joke... :D

He is very annoying at times, and not funny, however his extreme self confidence and strong mindset is the main reason why he will be very successful!

I'll take him serious, when he beats some one worth a Damn.

Back