Movies The Super Mario Bros. Movie Trailer

Lots of trans people in this thread lol...Who would have thunk it?
this isnt the war room dude.

Indian-Modern-Wooden-Door-Designs-Notable-Modern-Wooden-Doors-....jpg

I’m trans because I don’t want your war room nonsense in the Mayberry? It’s a Mario movie and you complaining about blacks and trans people, just shut up bro.
he has a point
Mario as a franchise has a history of undermining the West trough pushing radical black ideologies and pro trans messages

Trailer looks awesome. I think I will actually go to the theater for this. With this and how good Sonic was it is interesting to see studios take video game movies seriously and actually put in the effort to make them good.

For how i see it Mario is supposed to be cartoonish italian-american fron NY, if Pratt can give him bit of accent will be fine

But tbh regardless of Pratt's performance our version will have a different voice actor, so does'nt change much for me lol

and here it is, very cartoon voice, seems aiming more at lil kid audience as approach

This looks like the most interesting movie to come out in the last couple of years.

And if you tell anyone I said that, I'll kill you.

New trailer out, movie looks fun but can’t get over the Pratt/Day casting

Not a fan of the Princess voice. They should have let her speak in her normal voice instead of the typical American white girl. Sounds so forced ugh

Looks fucking awesome

Again, hope it opens the doors to other VG related stuff

Jack Black and Charlie Day, 2 of the most annoying actors of all time in the same movie!?!? Count me the fuck out.

Looks fucking awesome

Again, hope it opens the doors to other VG related stuff
I was saying this the other day

a Nintendo extended universe of bad ass looking cartoon movies with a bit of heart would be awesome

I would be all in with my kids

I was saying this the other day

a Nintendo extended universe of bad ass looking cartoon movies with a bit of heart would be awesome

I would be all in with my kids

If this goes well, the real game changer could be if they can pull a cool Legend of Zelda movie
It could go bit beyond pixar style kids movie while still having something that can appeal a very young audience and give the push to a bunch of other IPs

New trailer looks like it has a bit from every Mario series.

None of the voices really bother me but if they somehow fuck up Yoshi, I'll be pretty irked.

Back