The Stuff of Legend: Felder on Tape Asking Barboza for Trilogy in Octagon Immediately After Rematch

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

(Context/from beginning)

(Timestamped)

The look on Barboza's face @0:42

I interpreted it differently.

"Can we not do that again" sounds like Felder hopes he never has to fight Barboza again.

I interpreted it differently.

"Can we not do that again" sounds like Felder hopes he never has to fight Barboza again.
Exactly. He got his ass beat twice, no need for the third time

<5>

I don't care if edson goes 1-9 in his next ten, I will Always watch that guy fight. He is probably top 5 most exciting people to watch in the cage all time IMO. You never know when he will get something off that will end a fight. Some tough losses to great guys and some heartbreaking decision losses that probably should have went his way as well.

Felder has one of the best fucking poker faces I've ever seen. I know those body kicks hurt him but the guy looked like he wasn't fazed at ALL.

Lol at the corner reactions.

Duke trying to tell his team they won and even they don’t believe it. The most biased people in the fucking arena thought Felder lost.

Anyone else find Felder really unlikeable?

Lol at the corner reactions.

Duke trying to tell his team they won and even they don’t believe it. The most biased people in the fucking arena thought Felder lost.
You’ve been on point in this whole Felder-fiasco. Kudos, mane.

I'm the only one who thinks Felder should stop trying?

The moment he called Gaethje out as an interviewer he lost my respect.
You lost your respect for him when he chose to challenge a man to his face, rather than going the route most fighters are taking? He could have attempted to talk trash on twitter, and insult the guy but instead respectfully said Justin looked fantastic in the cage and he'd love the chance to compete against him.

Back