The Snake's next fight?

Either Faber (if he beats Rivera) or Garbrandt (if he beats Mizugaki)

I thought Cyril diabete is fighting again what a let down

There aren't any top ranked manlets for him to fight at the moment. The Faber match doesn't seem very competitive. They should have done Garbrant/Dillashaw.

It's looking a lot like cruz vs. TJ II, which is well deserved, but I'm so tired of rematches.

Frankie Edgar vs TJ Dillashaw

Anything but another shot at El Domin8or right now, I don't feel like watching Cruz Lite try to out-Cruz the real Cruz again.

I doubt it is Faber based on this exchange from the MMA Hour:

The Snake should secretly beg Uriah for forgiveness, return to team alpha male. Then once he gets in, sets up a buncha peanut butter bombs, and detonates them then really fast slithers through a small crack below the door and get away while everyone else in team alpha male blows up. That would be awesome.

I think the faber fight is the best fight.

I think they could headline a fox card and it would be very easy to promote the fight.

I don't really care for a rematch with Cruz.. Cruz has had such a tough career with injuries that I don't want him to have any rematches at all..the faber one was ok becausehea a legend. I want him to fight new fights and cement a legacy for himself cause he deserves it.

The Snake should secretly beg Uriah for forgiveness, return to team alpha male. Then once he gets in, sets up a buncha peanut butter bombs, and detonates them then really fast slithers through a small crack below the door and get away while everyone else in team alpha male blows up. That would be awesome.

Neat thing to visualize. Cheers.

He should fight Diabate in an open weight contest, winner takes the snake belt.

TJ vs Cody for next title shot.. While Cruz fights Edgar, Faber fights Manny, Dodson vs Lineker, Sterling vs Almaieda, Caraway va Assuncao, Takeya vs Sergio Pettis.

Winner of Cody/TJ vs winner of Edgar/Cruz.. Loser of Edgar/Cruz vs Winner of Takeya/Pettis.. Loser of Cody/TJ vs Winner of Caraway/Assuncao.. Winner of Faber/Manny vs Winner of Dodson/Lineker.. Loser of Faber/Manny vs Loser of Dodson/Lineker.. Loser of Caraway/Assuncao vs Loser of Takeya/Pettis..

If Dantas and/or Marlon come over.. I would match Dantas vs Almaieda or Sterling, and Marlon vs Assuncao or TJ..

That should be a good nick name.

Jake The Snake Dillashaw

Back