Media The Smoothest Transition?

Tony a motherfucker.
That dude bad.
Roll with the punches bitches.

I probably trains that shit twice a week in between his squat and deadlift routine.
WAR Tony.

I think in his Prime Tony probably eats the kick and reacts that way. Cool transition video though.

Was good shit,had to look at it twice when i saw it this morning on social media somewhere

why do you hate Tony? a former champion, top tier jbg

yes he is old now but talking shits to todays Tony is just unfair and make you look like an absolute beta

Poor Tony. That kick was the only thing he couldn't roll out of.

How do you not like Tony? He sacrificed so much blood to make us happy and people are just abandoning him and saying he sucks because he’s pushing 40 with a bunch of wars on him.

Do people say he sucks? I think most people are just sad to see a once great fighter get repeatedly beaten up.

Do people say he sucks? I think most people are just sad to see a once great fighter get repeatedly beaten up.
Yes, I’ve read a ton of posts calling him overrated, saying how he would have got crushed by (literally any fighter), ect and I’m surprised honestly. Tony was awesome and I’m not sure how hes not at least a universal fan favorite.

Transition was so smooth it turned Chandler into a latino

why do you hate Tony? a former champion, top tier jbg

yes he is old now but talking shits to todays Tony is just unfair and make you look like an absolute beta
Nobody dislikes in the cage Tony. It's the "where's your son" talk and shit like that out of the cage that makes people dislike him. Dude communicates in emojis and hashtags... c'mon!

GleefulGlassCuscus-max-1mb.gif

How do you not like Tony? He sacrificed so much blood to make us happy and people are just abandoning him and saying he sucks because he’s pushing 40 with a bunch of wars on him.

Tony was always beatable, IMO.
And while I was never really a fan of his "go to war" style that I thought would also catch up with him, the disrespect that he gets on the forums is egregious. The man's like one of those nasty honey badger things you seen on nature shows that just keeps fighting no matter what.

I haven't watched an interview of his in like 10 years because he's somewhat nonsensical; but it'd be a shame if he's getting disrespected in the media the way he is online.

Back