• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The site layout isnt that bad

The new format is about quickly getting in the Sherdog door or climbing thru the window -- so you can find a target, attack others, contribute unwanted "knowledge", crudely opine, or bring humor... :)

It still works fine despite the new decorations.

i Feel an epileptic fit coming on each time I try to navigate its hideousness.

the lines are too thin, the color choices too ambiguous, it's hard for the eye to break the page, create separate containers, it feels overly convoluted, the previous design flowed better, easier on the eyes. in addition, all they did was add additional unnecessary emojis to respond to a comment with, like this is some geriatric social media site. why did they not even get any input from the people that actually use this site? this looks terrible. sherdog is good, because it wasn't social media. i don't need to emoji face every fucking comment. give me the option to like it and move on. how come we don't get any patch notes? what was actually updated? why couldn't they even ask us beforehand about what they intended to do? sounds like some mods were not even aware, what kind of fuckery is that? who here, who uses this website, actually decided on this shit? how long was it planned for? why can't we get any fucking notes here? this new layout sucks ass, there's no spacing, no line depth, everything just runs into each other. fuck this shit.

This is just the alpha version. Surely it won't stay this way, right?

Right??

It's ugly. I'll get use to it though.

The last iteration.. when we changed over to it the overwhelming opinion was that it was hot garbage.

This version I can see there are a lot less complaints. Not even a tiny fraction of the criticism from the last one.

SO they did great.

blackpink-jiso.gif

This is the first I'm seeing it. All that time to make it look like 1998? I hope everyone is rightfully shitting all over this. Haven't looked at it on the phone yet.

layout is tough on the eyes but I have started to enjoy the new smilies, I think it's nice that u can differentiate between just a like, a laugh etc

At least in terms of functionality, on mobile, sherdog is now 100x better. This site was fuckin aids on mobile

Anytime the site is redesigned people complain until the next redesign claiming how much they love the old one

Reactions: xn7
Back