The single greatest excuse I've ever heard by Conor

That's not really an excuse, that's more of a statement. Maybe he really felt that way? An excuse is more along the lines of "my foot was a balloon" or "he was three times my size".

Name one fighter that's not full of excuses after a loss. It's not exclusive to Conor. It's rare to hear "he was the better man tonight. He beat me fair and square. I was at my best and still lost. I just need to watch the fight and see what I need to work on." Even when you do hear that, 9/10 times there are excuses to follow down the road.
I don't think it's an excuse unless some says "I lost because...". I can't see a reason in the world a fighter shouldn't be able to reflect on the reason they lost a fight. An excuse is not the same thing as a reason for losing.

Conor holding the longest "unbeaten really" streak, new term since he cant say he's undefeated.

He actually said “the whore”.

Edit:
NINTCHDBPICT000466042824.jpg

You can't win a whore, you can only rent one. Jeeze, it's like I'm talking to children here on this anonymous internet forum.

That makes perfect sense?
Naw, not really. He slowed down but that's normal. The reality is he got hit on the button. He just threw a 4 or 5 punch combo before he panick wrestled. Conor was way more exhausted in the Mayweather fight and Nate rematch.

That's not really an excuse, that's more of a statement. Maybe he really felt that way? An excuse is more along the lines of "my foot was a balloon" or "he was three times my size".

Name one fighter that's not full of excuses after a loss. It's not exclusive to Conor. It's rare to hear "he was the better man tonight. He beat me fair and square. I was at my best and still lost. I just need to watch the fight and see what I need to work on." Even when you do hear that, 9/10 times there are excuses to follow down the road.
Don’t remember Couture making any excuse

Beating Khabib is apparently tough, pretending that some banana-peel is the reason you lost is easier....
convincing yourself that you actually won? Priceless

"Lost to the bigger man" is the lamest imo

That was said after hand picking Nate Diaz who didn't even have a training camp.

Tree times da size uv me

God help us if conor wins the rematch. The khabib fans and conor fans will never let it go like old men talking about the highschool football state champions

"He won the battle but I won the war"

<seedat>

I mean that was immediately (a day after or the night of ) after 229 IIRC.

Easily the GOAT (funniest, most absurd, ever) excuse by Conor

What's yours?
Not as bad as Aldo's that didn't count because it wasn't a fight excuse after getting flat lined in 13 seconds.

Who gives a fuck if I didn't word it perfectly.
The premise is similar.
Lost tonight but won in totality.
I didn't mean to rustle jimmies I apologize.
But I don't think the premise is similar at all. Your quote implies the competition between the two is completely over with Conor on top (that's the war). He said the war continues.
To me they are wildly divergent.

They stopped it cuz a cut- Conor.

Ok, that's one. I don't remember him making excuses either, so good point.
Cerrone has never made excuses.
RDA hasn't
JDS?
DC
Magny (the guy went to a Maia seminar after maia dominated him) that's humble as hell
They want rematches but they always talk about how they just want to get back into the gym and get better and hopefully get a rematch when they're ready

Back