• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Simpsons™ Destroyed By PC Goons. #ApuToo

The simpsons has been pretty shitty since like season 9. But the episodes where homer is accused of sexual assault and sideshow bob run for mayor are a pretty accurate depiction of the modern media lol.
Homer Badman is the GOAT Simpsons episode.

The Simpsons was great for about 8-10 years. I haven't watched it in so long, everybody complains about how woke it is, and pushes the liberal agenda. Not sure how true that is since I don't watch it anymore.

What’s Apu's defining characteristic ? The thing most ppl find "funny" ?

His accent.
Making it ok to laugh at ppl who speak English as a second or third language. The person may be a a doctor or a successful businessman/ woman but ha ha he sounds like Apu !
Let’s laugh at him because we're superior !

The Simpsons are nothing more than a money printing machine, just like Disney. People are convinced the Simpsons are good, because it's the Simpsons. Just look at Star Wars, which is obvious dogshit since Lucas pump and dumped it on them. the only good Star Wars movie since ROTJ was Rogue One, which not so coincidentally was written long before corporate think took it over. The entire point of the last movie was to bring back a villian so that he could be killed by demographics more appropriate for current marketing targeting.
I am still surprised that this show has being running so long. And somehow majority of the Simpsons's characters haven't aged up with their audience.

The Simpsons was great for about 8-10 years. I haven't watched it in so long, everybody complains about how woke it is, and pushes the liberal agenda. Not sure how true that is since I don't watch it anymore.
It’s true. I still won’t stop watching the Simpsons. It’s been on for as long as I can remember.

but every writing room is full of leftist nonsense and those who resist it get fired

Homer Badman is the GOAT Simpsons episode.
There are so many great ones

200w.gif

So will the voice actor for Apu forfeit all the blood money he made voicing that character?? o_Oo_O
DOUBT HE WILL :rolleyes::rolleyes: Talk is CHEAP :rolleyes::rolleyes:
<Kpop01><Kpop01><Kpop01> Easy to virtue signal when you have already made your millions :rolleyes:

What’s Apu's defining characteristic ? The thing most ppl find "funny" ?

His accent.
Making it ok to laugh at ppl who speak English as a second or third language. The person may be a a doctor or a successful businessman/ woman but ha ha he sounds like Apu !
Let’s laugh at him because we're superior !

You're right. Every character on TV should speak like a white person to avoid racism...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back