The Sherdog memory test.

odog

A cat trapped in a dog's body
@Silver
Reaction score
Here is the challenge. You have five minutes to make a list of every member on Sherdog that you can think of off the top of your head. No googling, no searching other threads.

Make the list with a 5 minute cap and then report the number in this thread. If you feel that you must share your list, please do so in spoilers. Otherwise you will influence subsequent posters.

I made my list and admit that I did terribly. Being somewhat inebriated probably didn't help. I only came up with 25. I imagine that most of you will do much, much better. If necessary, I will post my list later, but at this time I do not wish to influence others.

And go.....

Edit: per a request here is my list

Bukowski82
Three gun fish
Ravden
Da Speeit
Fingercuffs
Nonsense
Jmac
Nostromo
Warrior spirit
Graverobber
Sonny
Nnedd
Sam Merlotte
SherdogGoat
Madmick
Substance Abuse
TrollGrappler
Augustus Caesar
Zack Ryder
Cool Hand Luke
Det. Kimble
tkotom
PolishHeadlock
TonyCPA
Hunters Creed

Admittedly, I have a shit memory so I apologize to anyone I should have mentioned.

Last edited:
Odog, Serious Biscuit

So......I am guessing you are not a previously banned poster? But if so, you are doing a good job of keeping up appearances.

Ooh, I have a thread idea. Has this been done - one poster posts an av, and others have to guess the poster by the av. Whoever guesses goes or something like that. That bit never seems to work.

Oh, and all of them. Don't know. Stopped after 25 cos I won and cos I got bored.

I got to 50 in about 2 and a half minutes, then I stopped caring.

I got to 50 in about 2 and a half minutes, then I stopped caring.

Yeah, I know right. Going the full 5 minutes would be like, pretty lame.

Yeah, I know right. Going the full 5 minutes would be like, pretty lame.

lol Not lame, just not worth racking my brain trying to remember the straggler posters for another 2 and a half minutes, when the posters I enjoy immediately came to mind.

lol Not lame, just not worth racking my brain trying to remember the straggler posters for another 2 and a half minutes, when the posters I enjoy immediately came to mind.

Fair enough. All good.

Fair enough. All good.

I think I'd have topped out at about 75 though, and then it would probably take me another 5 minutes to get from 75 to 100. lol

I think I'd have topped out at about 75 though, and then it would probably take me another 5 minutes to get from 75 to 100. lol

75 is pretty good, lol. I will consider you the unofficial champion so far. Congratulations.....(?)

75 is pretty good, lol. I will consider you the unofficial champion so far. Congratulations.....(?)

All things being fair, at least 12 of them were banned and/or dead accounts.

This would be more fun if everybody listed the posters that came to mind, in the order that they were thought of.

Everybody would check in to see if they were listed and what order they were listed in. I imagine this thread would get big quick.

Otherwise it's just a bunch of people posting numbers.

Ok, I will edit my original post to include my list, in spoilers (of course).

Not doing them in the order I remembered them, because fuck that, but I'll list the ones that came to mind; (a lot of them probably have spelling errors and/or number omissions but w/e)

Sonny, Braz, Foz, Lethal, Jester, Drunken Meat Fist, Smigg, TheStruggle, SteveBlunts, JackSavage, Execute, BreakBrick, Augustuscaesar, MaxTheSilent, Tsar, Elzar, Tehlivingdeath, Whitey_Ringo, Pflo, InternetHero, Octavian, Goldenarms, Coolhandluke, Snacks, Piedra, JayPanRok, Luciferalpha, Daspeeit, Velasquezfc, Frenzy, EOW, Waychel, Scissors84, Leftcoast, Lubalong, DirtyBadger, captaincook, bbbdvan, chillypalmer, mardybum, Prokofievian, benjaminbutton, odog, goonerview,begemot, finnegan, urbansavage, hugefansmallbod, madmick, shidokanartist, prayformojo, substanceabuse, biohazard, ender, eve, brit/scot, fbd, fanattic, lionelmandrake,dannyboy1985, flowwiththego,doubledrive, zane, equus, rawex, mowhawk, linkui, warriorprincess,richard emling, ronald jhun, seoul, cels, jks, ninja>shogun, pridewasbetter,positivebalance, wamrage, rc_cola, superbeast,zerozen, montrealmauler, zekeschaingun,hydrobuger, jerzeydevil, lavos, rbun, itsmeaustin,boondocks, ianmcall, joshbarnett

Whatever that is, that's what I got in 10 minutes, should be close to 100 I think. Can't remember which 50 I'd counted the first go around, but yeah.

Last edited:
Not doing them in the order I remembered them, because fuck that, but I'll list the ones that came to mind; (a lot of them probably have spelling errors and/or number omissions but w/e)

Sonny, Braz, Foz, Lethal, Jester, Drunken Meat Fist, Smigg, TheStruggle, SteveBlunts, JackSavage, Execute, BreakBrick, Augustuscaesar, MaxTheSilent, Tsar, Elzar, Tehlivingdeath, Whitey_Ringo, Pflo, InternetHero, Octavian, Goldenarms, Coolhandluke, Snacks, Piedra, JayPanRok, Luciferalpha, Daspeeit, Velasquezfc, Frenzy, EOW, Waychel, Scissors84, Leftcoast, Lubalong, DirtyBadger, captaincook, bbbdvan, chillypalmer, mardybum, proklevian, benjaminbutton, odog, goonerview,begemot, finnegan, urbansavage, hugefansmallbod, madmick, shidokanartist, prayformojo, substanceabuse, biohazard, ender, eve, brit/scot, fbd, fanattic, lionelmandrake,dannyboy1985, flowwiththego,doubledrive, zane, equus, rawex, mowhawk, linkui, warriorprincess,richard emling, ronald jhun, seoul, cels, jks, ninja>shogun, pridewasbetter,positivebalance, wamrage, rc_cola, superbeast,zerozen, montrealmauler, zekeschaingun,hydrobuger, jerzeydevil, lavos, rbun, itsmeaustin,boondocks, ianmcall, joshbarnett

Whatever that is, that's what I got in 10 minutes, should be close to 100 I think. Can't remember which 50 I'd counted the first go around, but yeah.

I have to say, your memory is pretty good. That's a good list. And thanks for including me, lol.

Back