The Sex Anthem of Long-Term Relationships...

Quantum Guard

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If you don't appreciate this song, you must not be married or in a long-term relationship...

"Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven."

It did? And I was just thinking about starting to watch it, friends have told me for years I'd love it.

The first couple of songs they sing are kind of amusing and then it becomes rather redundant.

There is a reason the show didn't last very long. When it comes to comedy, you can only do the exact same thing for so long until people stop being amused.

I loved the show.

I saw them live also and it was awesome.

Too many dicks on the dance floor
Right, I'm going to do it then.
The first couple of songs they sing are kind of amusing and then it becomes rather redundant.

There is a reason the show didn't last very long. When it comes to comedy, you can only do the exact same thing for so long until people stop being amused.

Apparently it resonates with my sort of humour, I can't say either way though till I've actually sat and watched an episode rather than the odd youtube or whatnot.

Apparently it resonates with my sort of humour, I can't say either way though till I've actually sat and watched an episode rather than the odd youtube or whatnot.

That's fair. I personally didn't appreciate it but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy it. I thought I would just throw my opinion out there to give you something else to consider.

The only thing you can really do to know if you are going to like Flight of the ConBoreds is to watch the show.

That's fair. I personally didn't appreciate it but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy it. I thought I would just throw my opinion out there to give you something else to consider.

The only thing you can really do to know if you are going to like Flight of the ConBoreds is to watch the show.

Won't be for a couple of weeks, my other half's away for a week soon so I'm stocking up on stuff to watch while he's gone.

My wife does wear old, baggy, unappealing shirts all the time. But when the nighty is on, I know it's business time.

I kinda like this one its more an anthem for the premarriage sex with a really religious chick.

I love these guys. Too bad the show got cancelled.

Not really cancelled. FOTC decided to hang it up because they didn't want the show to become stale. The first season was notably better than the second, and they didn't want to see the show continue to decline. From my understanding HBO left a standing offer to re-up the show, but source obviously that hasn't happened.

what does this mean?

What happens when you try to take it, does she say no?

Its not even that you try anymore. When you first meet its all abut sex and soon life happens and you have responsibilities and sex just kind of takes a back seat to everything else that is going on.

You are always together and you figure you'll just engage in coitus tomorrow because you want to watch a particular movie tonight or meet with friends. Tomorrow becomes a week and then a week becomes a month and she starts getting fat and bitchy and each day you slowly die a little inside until you accept the fact that sex just isn't going to be like it used to when you first met.

It gets to the point that you are too old to hit the dating scene and you understand that most relationships start fun but eventually she is just going to settle and start eating too much and you are just going to go through the same shit with a different woman, so you might as well just stay with the one you've got. Plus, you have gotten quite a bit fatter since you were 21 and most women are likely to find you disgusting anyway.

I heard it gets even more difficult once you have kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back