Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

The search function sucks...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Brand Nizzel, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Brand Nizzel

Brand Nizzel Guest

Sherdoggers and mods are so quick to throw around the "use the search function, noob" remark. However, maybe they don't notice it as well, but the search function fucking sucks, it barely works. For example, I just tried to use the search function for a specific thread

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=758680&page=3&nojs=1#goto_threadtools

On the first page the slur "porch monkey" is used. I copied and pasted that into the "search this thread" function and it came back with no results. Same with the word "porch" and "monkey". No results. (I know it is offensive slur, I am just useing as an example).

Numerous times I've DIRECTLY QUOTED threads and no results come up in the search function. When the search function does work it brings back such a mass of unreleated threads that its a bitch to use. Seriously, a programmer needs to re-design/filter the search function so it can work more effeciently, in the mean time sherdoggers/mods can stop being so annoying with the "use the search function noob" shit

2. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

3. misterpariah

misterpariah Pissing in the Gene Pool

Is there any way to get that stickied in every forum? Maybe with a title like...

"**SHERDOG SEARCH** (this one works)"

4. Canned***

Canned*** Banned Banned

you might have not noticed but the whole forum is a mess now