Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Don't know. He sez she sez.
I think he looks like he was the kind of guy who might.
She thinks she was assaulted.
More than that can't be asserted by anyone uninvolved.
I think he gets confirmed, and there's no reason not to confirm him if this ends up unverifiable.

Ok, so you THINK he LOOKS like someone who MIGHT. Ok, so to be clear, you do not think he sexually assaulted her.

Moreover, she does not THINK she was sexually assaulted. She 100% KNOWS, one hundred percent knows that BK sexually assaulted her.

Outside of that, she is a protester at rallies against abortion. He certainly is in favor of no abortions. Moreover, senators are now saying she will go down in history books as a hero of feminism.

On top of that, she now has almost a million dollars from gofundmes, along with all of her legal bills and counsel covered.

Further more, she has been being counciled by those lawyers for over a month, has perfectly worded statements that can never be verified.

Seems like quite the win-win.

edit: no to mention Coca-cola paid her for product placement, backroom locker room deal, prob a few hundred thousand

Last edited:
And all those franchises have plenty of fans that want to punch him.
I'm sure Tommy's afraid of these guys.

ugh+jets+fans.JPG

she is a protester at rallies against abortion. He certainly is in favor of no abortions. Moreover, senators are now saying she will go down in history books as a hero of feminism.

On top of that, she now has almost a million dollars from gofundmes, along with all of her legal bills and counsel.

Further more, she has been being counciled by those lawyers for over a month, has perfectly worded statements that can never be verified.

Seems like quite the win-win.

@Jack V Savage

He portrayed himself as a choir boy when in fact he was not.

He misrepresented himself on purpose.

That's the crack that opened all this up. If he had just said that he went to a very challenging high school and that those times saw more drinking than he is proud of. He could have gone on to say that it clearly didnt interfere with his academics and future life goals, but as an adult looking back he is aware these weren't the best decisions

He could on further, talked about how, while it is a real privilege to attend schools like this, they are very difficult and there is a lot of pressure. As a developing child he found ways to deal with this that lasted a lifetime, and other ways that he outgrew, or learned better.

It's the cover up. That's what I am seeing here. He wasnt forthright from the outset. He grew up in DC. On the court there. He has a reputation, and he foolishly played himself off as someone he isnt. On purpose.

Ok, so you THINK he LOOKS like someone who MIGHT. Ok, so to be clear, you do not think he sexually assaulted her.
No, that isn't what I said. I don't know.
That means that I don't know. I don't have the information.
All anybody can do is speculate as to likelihoods.

I may be alone in not having any agenda and coming down on the "side" of rational caution.

It's nonsense.
I saw a headline referring to "Obama Jews" and thought it was hysterical, so used that, and then for some reason I shortened it and added Mc.
I hear ya. Saw these guys walking around once. Lost it right there on the spot.

04push.600.jpg

He portrayed himself as a choir boy

I listened to the entire hearing plus the Fox News interview. Never did I think he was "protraying himself as a choir boy". He noted multiple times that he drank beer regularly, sometimes drank too much, and did things that cause him to cringe upon recall. If you have honor, you will drop this talking point.

If he had just said that he went to a very challenging high school and that those times saw more drinking than he is proud of.
He said exactly this, with slightly different phrasing.

He could have gone on to say that it clearly didnt interfere with his academics and future life goals, but as an adult looking back he is aware these weren't the best decisions

He said exactly this, with slightly different phrasing.

Yes. Please provide data and sources. Thank you.

if that is what the liberal angle is, we should all play the game. Let us post statistics about rapists, including race, education level, and income level. Then we will clearly see BK is the definition of a stereotypical rapist, m i rite?

Back