The Schmo's podcast with Aspen Ladd and Coach Jim West

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

- She and her coach started dating around the time of her first pro fight

- She doesn't drink or do drugs of any kind and never has. Neither does her coach

- Jim believes in aliens

- Jim saw her training with her brothers in his gym and saw her potential

- She had never done any striking before joining the gym, got smashed in sparring

- They think Gaethje will beat Khabib

- Her favorite fighters are Gaethje, Ferguson, Holloway, and Joanna

- She would be a park ranger if she weren't fighting

She's super introverted, but she's also the #3 ranked UFC bantamweight in the world, getting more famous every day, doing more press than ever before, raising her game more than ever before, etc. It's probably a weird mixture, being confident in your skills and being comfortable in an MMA setting like a Schmo podcast, but also knowing so many people know who she is and talk about her, etc., etc. She's probably reading this post right now. What up! I definitely like straw and flyweight more than bantamweight on the women's side, but Ladd is my favorite in the top 10 save for Nunes.

I reluctantly made it 6 minutes into the 57 minute podcast. Either I'm severely ADD or that conversation sucked big donkey dongs.

She's a nice girl but kind of boring. Very strange how they've never tried any alcohol. Also their relationship is creepy given he started coaching her when she was 14.

I see The Schmo toned down the gimmick

Schblow thread should equal immediate ban. We don't need more shitty gimmick dorks pretending to be journalists.

- She and her coach started dating around the time of her first pro fight

- She doesn't drink or do drugs of any kind and never has. Neither does her coach

- Jim believes in aliens

- She had never done any striking before joining the gym, got smashed in sparring

<FutbolThink>NOthing left to add....

This is edmond tarverdyan all over again. Nobody wants to hear her coach speak for like almost the entire interview.

How about a thread about Schmo's hairline next instead?

She's a nice girl but kind of boring. Very strange how they've never tried any alcohol. Also their relationship is creepy given he started coaching her when she was 14.

Abuse of power. Its easy for a coach to use his position to get too close to female students especially if coaching started being underaged. It should be a no go for any coach. You can look for relationships elsewhere.

Would never trust a coach who does something like this. Either he is dumb or manipulative.

Last edited:
Abby is all natty
Zero chance. I could work out every day for a year and I wouldn't have muscles as her, and I'm 22 year old male. She has bigger muscles than 99% ob male population. She is like female Doom guy.

Last edited:
I reluctantly made it 6 minutes into the 57 minute podcast. Either I'm severely ADD or that conversation sucked big donkey dongs.
I can't watch the Schmo do something like this. I prefer the Schmo and Yoel. Yoel, "I'm very sited". at 57 seconds.

Dating your coach or not, she needs better striking coaching, and a better gym to actually be more competitive with the top talent of the division. Someone that doesnt teach her to wobble like a penguin preferably

- Jim believes in aliens

<DontBelieve1>

Back