Media The scariest KO in recent UFC history.

Ngannou is the modern day Tank Abbott...

tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo1_250.gif
Imagine wearing a gi to a fight and your opponent just holds it to get the first brutal knockout in UFC history. It’s actually hilarious how bad some of those “martial artists” were in the early UFC

Looks like his neck hit the canvas before his head to me

Well...look harder....
Hes dropping off to one side...wimans shoulder and head hit the canvas at almost the exact same time...with the forearm bracing him out his brain has nowhere to go from the impact as he cant sway back and forth so his brain bounces hard in the skull resulting in the K.O

Its a strong k.o Thats why he was out for awhile

Scary is different than dramatic or dynamic. Scary is when the fighter looks like they crossed over.

Well...look harder....
Hes dropping off to one side...wimans shoulder and head hit the canvas at almost the exact same time...with the forearm bracing him out his brain has nowhere to go from the impact as he cant sway back and forth so his brain bounces hard in the skull resulting in the K.O

Its a strong k.o Thats why he was out for awhile
Ok, thanks doctor.

I’ve seen the clip several times, it’s hard to tell what he landed on first, from my perspective it looked like he landed on his neck first but it’s hard to say for certain + being out for much longer than your average KO led me to believe he was possibly concussed.

If you think he landed shoulder/head first that’s fine by me, but to act like it’s a definitive fact is laughable.

Definitely Mas vs Askren and Andrade vs Rose.

Yup that and this were the first two that came to mind.

DistortedLonelyConch-size_restricted.gif

From what I remember Wiman was out a good 5+ minutes and they wouldn’t even show him on camera, I thought he was paralyzed.

That was pretty bad.

I legit thought Masvidal killed Askren tho.

Paralyzed from what exactly?
He legit didn't wake up for like two minutes, I remember thinking that he would have serious damage from that KO when he finally did get up. And he had to be helped onto his stool too.

Razak was out for several minutes. The thudding sound his head made when it slammed into the canvas was sickening, amplified in an empty arena
HorribleObeseCrocodile-size_restricted.gif
Just to follow up, Dana White went up to Khaos afterwards and said it was one of the scariest KO's he'd seen. I think that says a lot since, y'kno, he's probably seen the most MMA fights up close than anyone else.

He legit didn't wake up for like two minutes, I remember thinking that he would have serious damage from that KO when he finally did get up. And he had to be helped onto his stool too.

Ok.but k.os cant paralyze u

Back